[EVENT] Community Profile - DjFleischWurst

lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
edited October 2017 Event

Hello Mercenaries,

The Community Profile Event series continues.

Here players from all around the world will have the chance to share their Experiences, Hints, Tips and much more.

Every Month our team will select a random player from the comment section below to be interviewed.

The selected user not only will be featured on the Event but will also win a 7 days BSC prize.

We will also be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this post with the selected prize for 3 days!

(leave a positive comment, too!).

This month we are featuring our dear friend: DjFleischWurst!

Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself?

My name is  Ron (in-game name Dj Fleischwurst) & I live in the west of Germany.

Why is your IGN Dj Fleischwurst? tell us about it.?

Very good question,  I do not know exactly, but it is German & translated into English, "DjMeatSausage" suppose to be funny, maybe I buy a namechange.

Who is your best BlackShot friend? How long have you known each other, and what’s your favorite memory with this friend?

I honestly don't have any "best BlackShot friend". I made a lot of good friends through the years and I have a lot of good memories with them.

How long have you been playing BlackShot? 

I play Blackshot "only" for 5 years and I will also play it for the next 5! 

What are your favorite weapons? (BSC/BP) why?

I like a lot of weapons, especially the BP weapons. Because they are usually better than you think, my favorite among the BP weapons is the AK47 & DesertTech. But also the Scar is not to be underestimated!

I also play with my M4 Omega (999 Day's from Goldbox)!

What is your favorite Game Mode & Map? Give us some hints and tips on this Map/Mode?

I actually play any mode & any map, but most preferably: Rock2 (TDM) Here you can use grenades at the mastery level. Do not put yourself on the stairs, because it is easy for the opponent to achieve a headshot!)

How long have you been in your Clan? do you like the Wars? if so, why?

I started around 4 months ago with "Rem3mber_Me" here I am the Clan Leader! 
We like to play on the wars, but also like playing together on the World or Europe channel.

If you had the ability to implement one thing in the game (anything you want) what would it be?

I would invent something to deal with ping freezes, some games have something similar.

Anything you'd like to say to the Community?

Hardscope & Camp is boring, move and explore the battlefield!

Throwing knives are simply unnecessary!

Otherwise, thank you for the interview :)

Thank you for your time, DjFleischWurst

It's been an absolute pleasure sitting down and getting to know you for this Month's Community Profile.

This month's prize was suggested by DjFleischWurst and is the * Scar Forest*.

Riegel

Comments

• lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner

WINNERS FROM LAST INTERVIEW

1. DjFleischWurst 
    2. Vp_Snax 
    3. DKFB23
    4. Leodecco
    5. ProXXsniperXX 
    6. malizeleni
    7. TheChaos
    8. Face_Da_Morte__ 
    9. PipOUY
    10. __D__E__U__S__

Congrats guys, you all received an G36 GRAFFITI for 3 days!!
    Thank you for participating.
  • zxcvb1111zxcvb1111 Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    Ign: General_1 
  • zxcvb1111zxcvb1111 Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    Blackshot is a game I've been playing for six years now. The game has a few bugs that I do not like or there are many big differences between lhudi who have bsc or people who do not have. I would like to get the blackshot back on two war because there was more to it (scope, holding ak47 in hand, full servers, black dragon box 3000bp, all gold box for 50 twc) and i would be happy to restore old blackshot pusks or melees . But in all this and today I play blackshot today because I met a lot of people I like to play with. ig: General_1
  • ThcMagikThcMagik Posts: 139Approved Member Trainee
    edited June 2017
    IGN: Vp_Snax i will love to be interview come on gms :D

• DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
    edited June 2017

Winners List

And the winners of the latest Event Community Profile are:

- zxcvb1111;

ThcMagik;

Congratulations, you both will receive the Scar Forest that was suggested by DjFleischWurst soon !

Special & Final Community Profile

We will soon finish the Event Community Profile... but to go out with a bang we will have have a very special community member Q&A!

Don't worry, we will continue to promote more similar events in the future and stay tuned to find out more about our mystery guest! 

Team BlackShot

Facebook          YouTube
  • Oldtoby88Oldtoby88 Posts: 25Approved Member Beginner
    So what about the people who posted to enter on the facebook page for this ? 
    IGN: Blacklotu5
    NAFC Clan Master
    California, USA

• ThcMagikThcMagik Posts: 139Approved Member Trainee
    Good job guys :D remember about me :D
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 20Member Beginner
    Hello soldiers, 

I have change my name to --> xXRonXx <-- feel free to add me ingame :) 

I hope we have a lot of fun :) 
This discussion has been closed.