My bad.

loveyoudtloveyoudt Posts: 30Member Beginner
edited June 2017 General Discussion
i love purple flurp
tenyuumoongirls20

Comments

• trungpamtrungpam Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Please don't transfer our data papayaplay! Everyone should have a fresh start, right now I'm as godly as ezzen, which is basically average haha. Too many old vets have fallen behind due to ogps incompetence, now is the best way to restart the game through a clean slate, this way we can attract new players through proper channels of advertisements.  

If you transfer our old accounts and data over, this loveyoudt person will inflate his ego to no tomorrow and abuse new players, which in turn will prevent new players from joining because this person is extremely toxic. I can back this up by showing his youtube channel; 

He makes videos to insult other innocent players and acts like he is a god; well a self proclaimed one anywho. 

What makes it worst is that he is one of the biggest scammers on OGP latale. Any new players reading this comment, beware of ign: ezzen he is a major scammer and hater.

The guy is also very insecure, if you don't give him compliments he will call you a hater. He acts like the world revolves around him. Half the items he has in the game was earned through scamming innocent players. So I feel it would be best to let everyone start fresh. illegitimate players such as this person from ogp should have to work hard for his gear. 

Everyone is starting at the same pace, so be warned! I'm a 9 year vet ;D just lookin to help the new community joining!
    MaDBeL