Make DKSQR more Alive and FUN!

xiAoShinStarxiAoShinStar Posts: 43Member Beginner
Suggestion: Candies should be on DKSQR Reward System. Trade DKSQR Points for Candies.BUFFS, etc.

I think that alone can give people more spirit to play, that will make everyone be interested doing more DKSQR
Maybe in that way, DKSQR will be more lively and fun.
Also the Party System. maybe you could make it more people to join in 1 party or maybe you could enable Expedition Party or Raid Party whatever you called it in DKSQR..

Comments

• heildestruheildestru Posts: 167Approved Member Trainee
    Dont bother, they wont do 'ANYTHING' you want, waste of time, just like what im doing now replying to you... wasting time xd
    Mytsos
    Since Gametribe opened dekaron i have allways loved to make dekaron videos,
    Hit me up for video suggestions/ideas and requests and maby il make it a reality.
    Check out my Yt channel For entertaning videos all from
    Montage parodys'
    Serious montages'
    Trolling'
    PvP/pk/pve videos'
    and lots and lots more <3

• SojuPayToLoseSojuPayToLose Posts: 240Approved Member Trainee
    Thats part 2 of action19 lol i hope we can upgrade dk semp ring to +7 specially for dk server for which ppl only like to do dksq only.
  • xiAoShinStarxiAoShinStar Posts: 43Member Beginner
    i up this! because WE, I 190+ are bored! and its sucks when doing DKSQR only a few people can be in 1 PT. most reason why no one does DKSQR is when they joined they cant find PT or no one will add them some gott kicked out in PT
  • auspexa3auspexa3 Posts: 58Approved Member Beginner
    dk square shouldn't be available 24/7. It should be an event like dead front with better rewards
  • PauliokaszPauliokasz Posts: 58Approved Member Beginner
    yea few candys will save u from +10 illegal gears yea LMAO
    cesaroctavio
  • BBxiAoBBxiAo Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    ALL CANDIES IN SERVER MUST BE IN DK SQR EXCHANGE PRIZE/REWARD AND YOU CAN GAIN IT BY TRADING YOUR DKSQR POINTS. WITH THAT I AM 100% SURE EVERYONE WILL BE DOING DKSQR PLUS I AGREE WITH THE PARTY SYSTEM THAT YOU MENTIONED XIAOSHINSTAR THE ONLY PROBLEM IN DK SQR HERE IS THE PARTY SYSTEM..PEOPLE LOSING HOPE TO HELP THEIR TEAM TO WIN BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE PARTY OR THEY ARE IN A LOSING PARTY THAT IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO GAIN POINTS. SO WHY NOT IMPROVE THE PARTY SYSTEM IN DK SQR MAKE IT RAID PARTY OR YOU CAN ADD 20-30 OR MUCH BETTER 50 PEOPLE IN 1 SINGLE PARTY
    xiAoShinStar
  • ConCacCuaTaoConCacCuaTao Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Make it more point /reward prices.