The Classes of La Tale - A Documented Discussion

magerin3magerin3 Posts: 1Member Beginner
edited June 2017 Guides
Hello, all!

Most of you who do know me, know me from the La Tale Discord Server as Sirius. I have seen so many threads concerned about what classes to play, and some kind people have chosen to take the time out of their days to give an opinion on them. Now it's my turn.

I've compiled a list of all the classes of La Tale, asked for and received help from several members of the community, and spent several hours attuning this compendium of all the classes of La Tale and what they do. 

Included in this list are an overview of the classes, followed by a brief synopsis of each one, plus the most recent video I can find of each class. I tried hard and hopefully will inspire you all to pick up one of the many diverse and powerful classes this game has to offer. 

Without further ado, here's what we play:

Any and all feedback is appreciated. I can edit this document anytime if I am wrong, and I wanna know if you think I'm right. I just want to help as many as I can coming into this new La Tale.

Quest on, La Talers.
GaleWeaverAegelweardSolarAvesasiantacoshadduraptr1991babybakaCyrilicAugustineViidarkmanga3and 11 others.

Comments

• AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    Good job! Keep it up!
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
  • ptr1991ptr1991 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Very helpful. Nice job!
    ~~Tokko
  • magerin3magerin3 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Thanks, guys. <3
  • babybakababybaka Posts: 55Member Beginner
    could you note which classes use red/black?
    IGN:Pathos/StolenRiches/Highkey/Inflicted/Mythology

• KuraiMikazukiKuraiMikazuki Posts: 19Member Beginner
    Any class can use both depends on your preference but classes that mostly use mutli-hit skills tend to use black and classes with hard hitting/high burst dmg skills tend to use red.  
    Aegelweard
  • kamiiokamiio Posts: 4Member Beginner
    This is really awesome, thank you for sharing all this information!
  • AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    @KurainMikazuki We need to stick that somewhere. Or turn it into a server-wide announcement. You know, one of those messages that pop up every now and again in chat area.
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner