[EVENT] Community Profile MuziqVert - Finished

DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
edited September 2017 Event

Hello Mercenaries,

Every Month our team selected 
players to be interviewed from all around the world to share their BlackShot Experiences, Hints, Tips and much more.

The Community Profile Event will now finish (for now)... but to finish this event in a very special way our last Community Profile member is... our VGA Member MuziqVert!

MusiqVert Q&A

Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself?

◦ I am Muziq, and I am a Vertigo Games employee working on BlackShot. I have been in the games industry for 5 years, and have worked on multiple FPS projects in the past including Metro Conflict, Tactical Intervention, and Dizzel. I also come from a competitive eSports background where I played Counter-Strike professionally. BlackShot has been my main focus at Vertigo Games for almost 2 years now, and I am excited to continue to grow with the game and its community.

Why is your IGN Muziq? Tell us about it?

◦ Long story short: I love my Muziq. When I first started in the games industry I always wore a pair of bright blue headphones, and came into the office everyday with my Muziq blasting; the name just naturally followed. I even had a catchphrase related to the name on the past projects I worked on: “Muziq Got Dem Beats”. Even though I’ve since moved companies, while working on BlackShot I wanted to keep my Muziq alias alive. Sadly, I no longer have those awesome blue headphones, but I do still have an oversized pair that I wear everyday in transit and in the office.

Who is your best BlackShot friend? How long have you known each other, and what’s your favorite memory with this friend?

◦ Well, honestly, the GMs and DSH are the closest people to me in BlackShot, though a few others have welcomed me into the community as well. I have known a few GM/DSH since I first started, like Menta, Elko, and Diabo, and some I’ve met just recently.

How long have you been playing BlackShot? 

◦ I used to play BlackShot before working at Vertigo Games, but altogether somewhere around 3-4 years. 

What are your favorite weapons? (BSC/BP) why? 

◦ I am a dedicated AWP in Counter Strike, so you will see me carrying around a M24 AS or a MSR Omega.

What is your favorite Game Mode & Map? Give us some hints and tips on this Map/Mode? 

◦ I have to say SD mode is my favorite, specifically on the map Office; I am really good at quickly getting to the best sniping spots. Unfortunately, I cannot release my tips and tricks to the community (it’s the only way I’ll still have a chance against them!)

How long have you been in your Clan? Do you like the Wars? If so, why?

◦ I have been in my Clan since I first joined the BlackShot Team. I only have one person in my Clan - myself  - so I do not compete in Clan War. 

If you had the ability to implement one thing in the game (anything you want) what would it be?

◦ I would implement Zombies, because all great FPS games have a zombie mode that allows you to murder endless waves of brainless zombies.

Anything you'd like to say to the Community?

Thank you for your commitment to BlackShot! I appreciate everyone’s contributions towards making BlackShot one of my favorite F2P FPS games on the market. Let’s continue to work together to make BlackShot a household name in the FPS community!

Rewards

This month's prize was suggested by Muziq and is the M24 AS.

Leave your comment
about Muziq´s Community Profile on this post with your IGN and we will later select 10 lucky winners that will win the 
M24 AS for 3 days!

A huge thanks to all the participants!

Team BlackShot

dayvsonfredericofsUsamajutt44
Facebook          YouTube

Comments

• fredericofsfredericofs Posts: 52Approved Member Beginner
    Parabéns 
    IGN: FredBR
    IGN: FredBR
    Clan; Purgatory [leader]
    Patent; Brigadier General
  • Oldtoby88Oldtoby88 Posts: 25Approved Member Beginner
    Damn that's sweet you worked on Metro Conflict, that game was nice until they shut it down. Seriously Papayaplay should look into aquiring Metro Conflict.

IGN: Blacklotu5
    IGN: Blacklotu5
    NAFC Clan Master
    California, USA

• DUTCHTUBERDUTCHTUBER Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I think music do the much he can for blackshot to improve the game and stuff hes telling what he thinks and that why i like the employees of papayaplay and the gm team and dsh team. All support blackshot abd have so much fun as u can ingame see you guys there!! (ign:dutchtuber) ;)
  • killdrogekilldroge Posts: 8Member Beginner
    So you are a professional player. If you are really that good at sniping I would love to make a 1 vs 1 against you >.< (For privacy I don´t want to share my IGN in connection to the ID, so I hope you still recognize my Forum ID).
  • leodeccoleodecco Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner
    Haha parabens pela entrevista  MuziqVert os zumbis ia ser legal no Black shot jajajaj
  • xXDarkFailXxxXDarkFailXx Posts: 0Member Beginner
    We need to improve blackshot! Btw Cool post...
  • KYOSHO56KYOSHO56 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    So you have quite a lot of experience.
    I hope you stay with us and keep with the rest of the team including the GM and DSH`s for the existence of Blackshot.

IGN: _Python
    [CENTER]Start Blackshot : 2012[/CENTER]

[CENTER]═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═[/CENTER]
    So you have quite a lot of experience.
    I hope you stay with us and keep with the rest of the team including the GM and DSH`s for the existence of Blackshot.

IGN: _Python

[CENTER]═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═[/CENTER]
    You do your work really well, keep going.

• zxcvb1111zxcvb1111 Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    ign: General_1
  • ThcMagikThcMagik Posts: 139Approved Member Trainee
    ign: THC_HolyBacon
  • Usamajutt44Usamajutt44 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    helo
  • DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
    edited August 2017

Winners List

And the winners of the last Event Community Profile are:

• fredericofs

• Oldtoby88

• DUTCHTUBER

• killdroge

• leodecco

• xXDarkFailXx

• KYOSHO56

• zxcvb1111

• ThcMagik

• Usamajutt44

Congratulations to all winners and thank you for participating.

The event is now finished but we will soon promote more similar events. Stay tuned!

Team BlackShot
    Facebook          YouTube
This discussion has been closed.