Strange charges on credit/bank card? (OGP users)

OtakattOtakatt Posts: 14Member Beginner
This is something I've seen talked about in game before. People making claims that they were getting peculiar charges on their credit cards or bank cards that they did not authorize either from OGP or various sources like itunes, match.com, etc. Sure enough someone I know had a match.com charge on their card. Luckily it was caught early and remedied. I personally have not had an issue but I only ever bought Astros with an old bank card and hadn't yet used my new, updated card.

I'm curious just how many of you guys have had this issue, and also want to give the warning so you can keep an eye on your accounts in case something happens. If caught early enough most banks have protections that can help you so if it does happen just call your bank and try not to stress too much.

If this is a widespread issue then I think that's not exactly a coincidence and might even point to OGPlanet doing something as stupid as selling credit card information.

Comments

• BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    This has long been addressed in the Server! but many. I know the admin was charged around $200
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    OGP is so desperate for money they literally steal money from their former clients. Oh wow.
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
  • BloodborneBloodborne Posts: 9Member Beginner
    Yeah i cant get over this happening, i advise people to still check they're accounts regularly just in case it happens to you!  
  • MonushaMonusha Posts: 27Member Beginner
    Yeesh, how shady of them.
    my dong enragement child
  • ClavesClaves Posts: 84Member Beginner
    -used paypal with ogp just because
    Related image
  • MrAdrenalineMrAdrenaline Posts: 3Member Beginner
    In the 21st century, the theft and sale of credit cards is very common.
    The police can't do anything about it because hackers cover up all
    traces behind them and they can't be found. Millions of dollars a day
    disappear from hundreds of thousands of credit cards. Recently I started
    to study how carders work on the site https://mydarkreviews.com/ and I
    was very surprised how easy it's to steal someone else's money. I advise
    you to read these articles to protect yourself from fraud. I hope none
    of you will fall for the tricks of scammers.