Anyone know what this error is?

BlueOGBlueOG Posts: 16Member Beginner
I've never seen this before and I think it only happens when im in ymir but im not sure because i havent tested other things. I didnt have any other programs open besides chrome

Comments

• BlueOGBlueOG Posts: 16Member Beginner
    Also, this is unrelated but how many agents do I have to kill to get the freakin receiver thing lol. I have honeybear pet and idr drug and i've probably killed about 400 and only 1 dropped..
    ok nevermind about the receiver. its from the boss... ~.~
    Okay I can confirm its happening in other dungeons. It just happened to me in event map. I can only stay for about ~7 minutes before it pops up
  • jsilvermistjsilvermist Posts: 13Member Beginner
    If you want to find out the error, go to Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Finally, select Korean and restart your computer.

After you do this, the next time the error will be readable, so you can post a screenshot and we can help further.
  • MakimokeMakimoke Posts: 116Member Trainee
    @jsilvermist : Not really needed, it's the infamous code 230 error. Something in the background blocks gameguard from initializing or functioning.

You ought to do a help desk ticket if you want more technical help, though. GG Error 230 is a really generic one, so it doesn't give out what particularly fails in this.
    Hakusen : Judgment 200 (Still mad about that 198 > 197 rollback though.)
    KisekiKuroi : BA 189
    Makimoke : Will be BM 200 / SD 140 at end of event!

If you need help or want to talk, I'll be glad to oblige.
    Ok I'm not having this problem anymore so don't worry about it lol