4 years playing, but...

BlackishHDBlackishHD Posts: 0Member Beginner
I've played this game for 4 years now (I've had other accounts). I love it and I've payed a lot of money on this game. (more than i'd like to admit) But it is FULL of people who like to abuse this public game and make it an opportunity to say some nasty and damaging things to others. Recently I was just told to commit suicide by one of these players. Many times I have been called other names and have been verbally abused along with many, many others. I have witnessed the worst of the worst in the recent year. I congratulate you guy's for getting rid of almost all hackers/cheaters. That was a great accomplishment. I just request that you find more people to work inside the games and keep an eye on the players who play this game before there is a national announcement about how one of my favorite games were the result of someone's suicide. I respect the men and women who run and build this game daily. But of course there is still work to do. I don't see enough GM's and GA's around. I request, on behalf of many people who would support me on this, that you find people (many people) who will be the "watchers of games" in lack of better words. These players would be normal players who report any abuse, hacks, glitches, etc. witnessed to the people who build and maintain this wonderful game. 
Thank you