What?

You people are telling me that I was banned for "Suspicious activities?" I have spent so much money to support this game and you think I would waste it just to use a couple hacks? This is absurd. Unheard of and absolutely unjust. I, not long ago, submitted a discussion about how you should get people to find bad abusive players and ban them (for a short time). I am neither abusive, nor a hacker. So I would love to be told exactly why one of the most loyal players of this game has become banned. I would love to know what type of video footage you have that proves me guilty of hacking or abuse. I want to know why you have made me give up this game for good and I want answers soon. You don't care about one player but this one player has spent good money on this game. Thus, you have stolen said money because you think I hack or abuse. I'm not playing this game again. I have learned my lesson today. Don't respect people you don't know because they could be idiots trying to steal your money. It's why you have so many bad reviews on nearly every website. 
exogamy

Comments