Guides

NellemusNellemus Posts: 141Member Trainee
Hi Guys,
anyone saved their guides from Nm or OGP we should upload them here so newcommers can find info.
Thx
Ingean
World Most Wanted Pirate
nellemus_profile_image_0d6d18d278736977_300x300

Comments

• NellemusNellemus Posts: 141Member Trainee
    World Most Wanted Pirate
    nellemus_profile_image_0d6d18d278736977_300x300
  • SarahOharaSarahOhara Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Thanks Nelle
    Nellemus
  • CrzyPsycoChickCrzyPsycoChick Posts: 667Member Intermediate
    I spoke to Walker about this the last day of OGP she said she saved all the guides on PDF prior to OGP closing so the secrets of all UWO gods are safely preserved.   I guess when Papaya makes the guide section she'll upload or better yet ask her what she'll do with them. 
  • TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    Wow(no, not World Of Warcraft). Just........wow. 2.5 years since CPC made that posting, and still no guides section in the forum to help new players. And obviously no contests or events involving guide making either. *SIGH* I'm thinking I may just totally give up on this game and wait for Origins, because the host does not seem to be interested in anything except "designing"(more like re-designing) new war ships for the battlers to put in the chests to keep the cash register ringing. The Adventure chat channel is always dead and all the World Chat merch chat is about better battle gear or ships.
    purplepirate
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    @Twitchalot wow. 2.5 years since CPC made that posting, and still no guides section in the forum to help new players.

Why would you say that??? There's a whole forum section called Captain's Logbook which if FULL of player guides and right on papaya main page there's a link to their guides. Even in the General Discussions section there's tons of links from people like Beomi, Gazi and others to youtube vid tutorials. You are starting to sound more like a troll...

And obviously no contests or events involving guide making either.
    *SIGH* I'm thinking I may just totally give up on this game and wait for
    Origins, because the host does not seem to be interested in anything
    except "designing"(more like re-designing) new war ships for the
    battlers to put in the chests to keep the cash register ringing.

There's something seriously wrong with you...
    IGN: Samantha99