FreedomHunters in Amsterdam

DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
edited January 2018 Company Recruitment
FreedomHunters was a strong and active company for the last 3-4 years.  As soon as possible, Daniel-San will restart the company.  Hopefully our old members will rejoin us.
IGN: Daniel-San
IG Nationality: Dutch
Company: FreedomHunters
Director

Comments

• DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee

About us

Home City: Amsterdam

Primary time zone: North American but we have want international players,
    members have mates online at any time.

Level requirement:
    None – All
    are welcome

Nationality requirement:
    None - All
    are welcome

Activity requirement:
    None, but please check in at least each
    month, to say hi and turn in your company 
    contributions for the month.

Voice Chat: None – Unfortunately unless the whole company uses voice chat
    (which never happens), rifts form and nearly destroyed the company in the past.

Facebook page:  
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/213538202400465/

Company
    Founding Principles

1. Be respectful and courteous to all
    members.

2. No drama, hassles, politics or mandates.

3. Answer questions and help members, if you can.

4. All actions of the company are voluntary, but we appreciate all the support
    and participation possible.

Company
    description and activities:

FreedomHunters was founded in July 2014, in
    Amsterdam, by players who wanted to enjoy the game without mandates, drama,
    pointless gossip or company politics. We were founded on principles outlined
    above, and they have guided our growth and success.  We welcome all new members, regardless of
    (In-game or actual) nationality, level or, guild.   We aspire to
    reclaim our previous achievements, before the move to Papaya.  

Our previous
    successes, prior to the relaunch:  

·        
    Most
    importantly a selfless group of members, who make playing the game and talking
    to each other, a pleasure.

·        
    Membership
    growing beyond what we could hold in 1 company and created a second company
    totaling more than 55 players and 25 alts.

·        
    Full
    complement of R20 Shipbuilders, Refined Casters, Crafters, Chefs and Tailors.

·        
    Experience
    Adventurers, who have opened all Dungeons

·        
    Land and
    Sea Fighters who participated in Epic Sea Feuds, Battle Campaigns and all other
    combat.

·        
    Monthly
    company mock battles, poker night and events. 

·        
    Completed
    2 company colony, with all upgraded buildings.

·        
    Company
    Liners to Nagasaki

·        
    Rank 8
    Company and held Company House #16 in Amsterdam for since Sept 2014 until, Sept
    2017 and the migration to Papaya. 

What kind of players do we want
    sailing with us

Simply, good people,
    who want to spend time with on a great team.

We are open to all
    guilds, nations, and activity levels of players.  We value diversity in skills, knowledge, and
    the times players can log in (we are an international company).  It doesn’t matter whether you enjoy
    adventuring, trading or battling, we have members who will support and run with
    you.  Variety makes our company
    stronger. 

We especially want you with us, if you are willing to help other
    players and be part of a real team. 
    Having mates to talk to, sail with, fight with and, support makes
    playing UWO, a significantly better experience for all of us. 

How to join us

After the relaunch, apply at the Amsterdam Company Admin Office
    Director
    Wylla, Samantha99, Orie, Beckie, Xsloth, Ivanna, Gabigail, NovaAngel, Xenon, Sally, celeste... Are you coming back to the game?
    Director
    Many have returned to company already and we have had new players join us also.   Anyone who wants to sail with good people without hassles, drama or mandates.  Please join FreedomHunters in Amsterdam.
    Director
    genefreak5
    Director
    Missed one useful link:

UWO market place to connect with players for IG trades/purchases, without shouting all day in Seville. 
    genefreak5
    Director
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    Hi Daniel, i'm back :D

Samantha99
    IGN: Samantha99
    Good to have you back

Director
  • Ajust123Ajust123 Posts: 75Member Beginner
    Daniel-San I also had this link if you wish to check it out for suitability - http://uwomarcos.blogspot.com.au/

ING - Kitaro
    FreedomHunters Colony is created...

Coordinates 13063, 2742 (East coast of New Foundland)  Go due west from Portsmouth.  You will see the point of land, shaped like a boot.  The colony is in the cove at the toe of the boot shaped. 

The colony is designed to give the company members something to work on together.   We build the colony with houses, farms, mines, forests, shops, tarvern, bank, a ship yard and specialized buildings.  

We need help with R1 houses... 50 Lumber about $1m-$1.1M in total money investment.   As the houses grow, the population grows and more buildings become available.   If you want to help with houses, please build them along the sides of the colony, so the main (pink) path can have the shops, banks and other useful buildings along it. 

I will update again, when the colony has trade good, or specialized buildings. 

Director
    FreedomHunters continues to grow.   All players who want a company without drama, mandates or headaches, are welcome to join us.

Last count at 6:00 my time... 20 member.  3 alts, all the rest players.  Colony has been started.  Elli, Sam, Xsloth, Orie, Tez, Weeds, and I are all back.  laiyai was too for a little while before switching to he BF's company, but she offered to participate in company activities.

A good mix of new players... 5-6 are in the SEA time zones.  Literally round the clock, there were members online.  No fewer than 3-4 and as many as 12-14.  

I made Kitaro (Australian) a deputy so, players aren't waiting for the US time zones to be online.   

Really good people so far.  Either new players or vets  willing to help out.  

Plan is to restart 2ndFH when we get to 40 players,to give use access to complimenting colonies.  It's that or I take to RangerB and we coordinate special building with DutchCourage.

LiawHaw, Wylla, Nova, Appstore and Pang (who is out of town) and all other former members of FH, we look forward to seeing you.  

New members, we look forward to sailing with you.
    Director
    Hi all, if you are not aware at the moment Ivyro is not up and running for some reason.

Kitaro
    Deputy Dir.
    FH is now close to 40 members.  I am doing to stop running all over the North Sea recruiting.  Instead, I will let interested players join us and hopefully many old members will come home.   

We were international, since the beginning (August 2014) but, there have been 6-16 members online around the clock.   It is better than our days of 2 joint companies.   

I made Kitaro a deputy (new member).  I am looking for an old member to be the other deputy, if anyone is interested.

And I am continuing my search for old members like Wylla, Zannath, Beckie, Nova, Xenon, Sally, and the rest...  Once a FreedomHunter, always part of the family.
    Director
  • merynnnmerynnn Posts: 11Member Beginner
    Hi Daniel. Im currently in a company but thinking of switching. I might knock on your door. My previous company did not return.
    DanielFreedomHunters
    InGameName: Juggler
    You are welcome to join us.  Kitaro and Xsloth accepted the Deputy positions, so some is online regularly.  

We had another old member and a friend of a member join us but, we are always looking for good people.
    Director
    Hi all, if you are not aware at the moment Ivyro is not up and running for some reason.

Kitaro
    Deputy Dir.
    Just incase you are not aware, there are colony quests you can take from Amsterdam company office or at colony which help raise our population at rhe colony for when we are ready to do Lvl3 Shipyard. The quests are generally easy and can be done in local area or to Colony. The choice is yours. Also on completion when you report back to company office or colony you will recieve 1 of (I think) 6 reward tickets for each quest you do.

Also if / when someone opens a Nanban trade route you can contribute goods at Company office and this gains points towards a liner to that city. At the end of each monthly normal company contribution cycle you will recieve a nanban goods gift.
    DanielFreedomHunters

I have been very pleased with the number of old members coming back and, running into some of the players who helped found FreedomHunters.   The best surprise has been the quality and energy, many of our new members have brought to our company.

Our colony is benefitting from everyone's efforts. 

Hopefully we will continue seeing more great old and new members.
    Director
    Colony Update.

We have progressed quickly.  We are now making R2 Houses... 100 Lumber and 50 Stone.  It takes about 5.5M to fully invest.   We now have the first part of the Shipyard, 2 shops and soon a Bank. 

Company Update:

We have formed a great group of members.  Everyone has been friendly and helpful, wanting to participate with what we are working on.  We are at 47 members and with only 4 Alts.  We will be starting 2ndFH again. 
    Director
    Company Update:

We continue to attract new members.  We have started 2ndFreedomHunters as a place for Members to give their Alts a home and for players who want to join FreedomHunters and are willing to wait for an opening.   Call it a waiting room.  But we did this in the past and, 2nd FH took on a personality of its own.  

We will use an ingame chat room, if players start joining 2nd-FH to "link" the 2 companies. 
    Director
    Dont forget to try and add to colony if you are able. Also consider a fleet to go to SEA to do IQ's to help Dutch open area. Otherwise great work everyone  and would like to say I am enjoying being in this Company very much.

ING: Kitaro
    FreedomHunters Deputy Director

This company continues to prove that it is better than ever.   Old members continue to reapply.  New members continue to be great teammates.  We had our first company actions.  6 of us traveled to India together, met up with members already there and worked to support the efforts of the Dutch to open SEA.

Thank you to everyone supporting each other and the company.   More planned company activities will be coming, if you want to participate.  Mock Battles, Dungeon Runs, teams that will focus on Job Quests and Item Quests.   If you want to help coordinate or plan company activities, please let Kitaro, Xsloth and I know.
    Director
    Colony Update:

R2 Houses - 100 Lumber, 50 Stone are currently being built. 
    Ship Yard Part 1, Bank, Food, Wares and Manufactured Good Shops are all complete.
    1 Farm and 1 Mine are done.

Needs:  More R2 Houses, 1 Tavern (120 Lumber, 60 Stone, 40 Hay), 1 Mine 80-100 lumber, 1 Forest 80-100 lumber and 1 more Farm 80-100 lumber (20 Hay maybe need for that)

Immigration quests need to continue.  We had Deborah and Norman.  As of 10/31 when everyone went to India, we only had Norman but Justine showed up in the colony.

2ndFH also started their colony in their former location.  On the bottom of the boot shaped point, east of FH's Colony.
    Director
    As of 3 Nov Ritsa's Tavern started constuction, so we now have a bank n tavern to satisfy needed requirements for Travellers. Our Pop sits at 1500 so we need about 3 more R2 houses to get Pop to 2400 min for us to construct our R2 Shipyard for all you budding SBers. Once again thank you to all who have assisted in Colony Building or supply of money and goods.

8 Nov, Common People we are nearly there for our R2 Shipyard. Just another couple of R3 houses to go. We Need Your Support. Or move on tp other support builds as recommended by Daniel-San to help build up colony settler Numbers, Remember we aim to get Pop of 5000 eventually for Shipyard R3 so that our SBers can get us very good Ship builds rather than ask outsider. Keep the money in the Company.

Keep on building people we are nearly at 4000 pop. Just a few more Max Houses to go. As of 15 Nov we where at 3825 pop capacity and doing well with immigrants as well. This great work concidering what we all have had to do in IQ's lvl ups etc.

Also keep an eye on Company Contribs now due. If you are able to produce anything to help out would be much appreciated to get us back on top of Company list.

Colony Update 20 nov

We are nearly there. On my visit to colony today we had a pop of 4500 and thats great going everyone. Will speak to Daniel-San regarding what houses to remove so we can push to that magic 5k pop number. We also had 5 NPC visitors 4 of whom you could buy tickts from or get special production done and last but not least Justine who I believe gives us a pop boost.
    When you vist colony dont forget to check each shop out for specialties availably, Archives for goodies as well. I dont think anyone needs an invitation to the Pub for some whiskey n Baked Beans, great combo from the chef there. The Banker is a bit grumpy but I am sure he will improve with the continuing investments and growing pop plus immigrants.

I hope our 2ndFreedomHunters Company can enjoy these facilites as well while they are still growing.

Thats all for this visit from your Deputy Director

FreedomHunters lost some inactives from the restart recruiting.   All nations welcome.   No Mandates, Drama or Hassles.  Just good teammate, who are great to sail with, and support each other.   Join us.
    Director
  • LahoudeLahoude Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Freedom Hunters has been a solid company so far.

Garret
    FreedomHunters has 3 spaces open for new members.   After losing some of the relaunch inactive members this month, we have replaced 10 of the 13 we lost.   All the new members have been great and we are looking for a few more.  

Company activities will start again soon... Company Mock, Poker Night etc.
    Director
    even tho i've played for years i am looking forward to participating to improve and learn from others. hope other members join in to expand and share their knowledge too.

FreedomHumters
    Deputy Director