New Forum section for anything creative or feedback

GMBuffyGMBuffy Posts: 142Member Trainee
Hello Soldiers, 

Welcome to our new Suggestions & Feedback section in the War Rock Forum! 
Based on previous feedback and questions, we have created this new area where you can address your concerns faster and easier. 

If you have any suggestions, ideas, would like to provide feedback to in-game content or recent updates or want to show us some of your own created content, this is the place to submit it! 
Since we love and appreciate art and creative user content, we are excited to see your images, videos, songs or whatever you would like to show us! 

This section is here for your voice to be heard and to be seen, so if you are more comfortable doing it in German or Turkish rather than English, you are more than welcome to do so! 

Let us hear you, soldiers!

Hallo Soldaten, 

herzlich willkommen zu unserem neuen Forum Thread!
Nach bisherigem Feedback und Fragen könnt ihr hier nun Anliegen schneller und noch einfacher loswerden! 

Egal, ob ihr Anregungen, Ideen oder Feedback zum in-Game Inhalt oder zum neuesten Update habt, oder ob ihr uns eure eigenen Kreationen und Kunstwerke zeigen wollt - hier seid ihr genau richtig! 
Wir freuen uns immer sehr über kreativ erstellten Inhalt und hoffen auf noch mehr Bilder, Videos, Songs, oder was auch immer euch einfallen mag!

Gerne könnt ihr euren Post hier auch auf Deutsch oder Türkisch verfassen, wenn euch das leichter fällt, wir sind für euch da!

Wir freuen uns, euch zu hören, Soldaten! 

Comments

• SirManiacSirManiac Posts: 22Member Beginner
    This was really needed. Many thanks, Team!
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate

Salve Truppe,

Benvenuti nella nostra nuova sezione Suggerimenti & Feedback all'interno del Forum di War Rock!
    Sulla base dei feedback e delle domande precedenti, abbiamo creato questa nuova area in cui è possibile affrontare qualsiasi problematica più facilmente e velocemente.

Se hai suggerimenti, idee, se vorresti fornire un feedback per i contenuti di gioco o gli aggiornamenti recenti o se desideri mostrare alcuni contenuti da te creati, questo il posto giusto!
    Dal momento che amiamo e apprezziamo l'arte e il contenuto creativo degli utenti, saremo entusiasti di vedere le vostre immagini, video, canzoni o qualsiasi altra cosa desideriate mostrarci!

Questa sezione è qui per poter far si che la vostra voce venga ascoltata, per cui se sei più comodo a farlo in tedesco o in turco, anziché in inglese, sei più che libero di farlo!

Fatevi ascoltare, soldati!
    GMBuffyiosonodio123
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    @GMBuffy I wanted to give an help translating it in italian. ^^
    GMBuffyiosonodio123
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • CrappyLaptopCrappyLaptop Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Hello Admins,

I have been playing War Rock for years as a free player (not anymore tho) and I have always noticed how free players stop playing WR for the same reason: there is nothing to do as a free player. As a free player you are very limited to what you can do in-game. People who spend money on the game will easily overrun players who don’t.

So I came up with an idea: weekly challenges!
    almost every game has it, but WR does not have it or i missed it somehow. Give all players a challenge depending on their level, like, a new player will get “get 10 headshots with your secondary weapon. While a high level player gets a challenge like; “get 40 kills with grenades. This way, you will give payers who completed a challenge something like a random box, again depending on their level, with a item for a week, so they can have a new good item every week. Sounds fun, right? :)
    GMBuffy
  • DeziiRexTerrorDeziiRexTerror Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Als erstes wäre es schön, wenn die Server wieder gehen..

Der Online shop ( Website ) wartet schon ewig dadrauf Online zu gehen, wie lange soll es denn noch dauern..?

Evtl auch mal wieder versuchen neue Spieler zu werben sonst siehts bald schlecht aus, wenn noch mehr Leute abspringen.. wäre doch schade bei dem schönem Spiel?!
  • GMBuffyGMBuffy Posts: 142Member Trainee
    Hi CrappyLaptop

We have challenges missions going on, varying with updates and in-game events. Your suggestion for weekly challenges sounds good, I will send this idea off to the team for discussion. 

DeziiRexTerror danke für dein Feedback! Wir sind bereits an der Eröffnung des WebShops dran, können allerdings noch keine offiziellen Infos bekanntgeben. Lange müsst ihr aber nicht mehr warten, das kann ich sicher sagen! ;)
  • cyberdev8910cyberdev8910 Posts: 29Member Beginner
    @GMBuffy 

Please add a Clan Recruitment Option in Categories option, so its can be easy to check which clan is active and looking for players, so it can be easy to post related clans !
  • wrjacob80wrjacob80 Posts: 23Member Beginner
    Ich habe folgendes Problem:
    Vor jedem Level-up setze ich mir ein persönliches Ziel, eine bestimmte Anzahl an Kills zu erzielen. Dabei liegt das Verhältnis zwischen Kills und EXP immer zwischen 30 und 40. Somit kommen aktuell auf 225.000 EXP zwischen 5.625 und 7500 Kills. Zu erreichen ist das ganze allerdings eigentlich nur im Deathmatch, da die übrigen Modi "zu viel" EXP bringen und mir dann das Level-up letztlich zuvor kommt. Am liebsten spiele ich in dem Zusammenhang Blue Storm. Im besten Fall im 8er Raum ohne Bighead. Und hier besteht das Problem: Leider ist es sehr schwierig passende Räume anderer Spieler zu finden, erst recht wenn man mehrere Spiele in Folge machen möchte. Der Kauf von Premium (um selber Räume erstellen zu können) führt allerdings zwangsläufig zu großen EXP-Boni, die es nahezu unmöglich machen, das oben beschriebene Killziel zu erreichen.

Wäre es möglich, dass Papaya Silberpremium wieder einführt? Oder irgendeine andere Variante?

mistkerl12 Lv. 60
  • Sezeru61Sezeru61 Posts: 28Member Beginner
    Suggestions

Bugfixes:

If you want to click a tab on the ingame clanhome page the click isn't registering
    immediatly when you switch beetween then. So you have to wait also some seconds before
    clicking.
    The well known corpsebug (when a corpse is under you and you are shooting the opponent
    doesn't get any dmg but hear the hitsound)
    Medic Kit, Adrenaline, Medic Box etc. are often bugged that you aren't get any itemeffect
    Medic Boxes are disappearing sometimes after throwing
    When you enter Clanhome your Clanlogo disappears for yourself
    You are falling very rarely short after entering the "Marien-hall" in the ground of the hall
    If you switch between warrock and any other windows application or window and switch back to warrock 
    you cant walk for a few seconds
    When you are dead you can switch to your corpse view (unrealistic)
    you can bug into the barrels in khyber (base barrel e.g.)
    You can go to the upper parts of the ruins in Xauen.
    When you walk against a wall when are pressing "Q" or "E" your body is hidden and your
    opponent can't see you shooting
    When you are at the wall and Pres "E" and turn 180° to the left and again 180° to the right
    your opponent cant see you but you can see him
    When you are at least two people and in front of a wall you can glitch to the top of the wall
    when all players are doing bunnyhop at the same time.
    In Khali in the room under vent when you climb the ladders you can jump into the wall over entrance
    to bombroom
    Sometimes when you are holding the roll-key your sp is gone but you haven't rolled.
    If smoke is thrown the FPS are dropping immediatly
    The Players can survive with 0% (senseless)
    Bloodeffects are sometimes shown when the opponent haven't even got any damage
    Overclockers are invisible and spotwalking near their base
    When you turn on the rain effect your FPS are dropping immediatly
    Warrock is starting in the 1024x768 resolution

Ideas/Improvements:

Engineer should only lose SP after walking into a m14 mine
    Adrenaline should recover 10% hp instead of 5% when the HP is higher than 31%
    The amount of Medic Boxes should be three instead of four
    A Domination where you have three flags to take and when you kill somebody your team gain points
    A competitive mode with rankings
    Updating or modernizing the graphics (same old graphics since 2009) 
    New refreshing modern Userinterface
    Kasachstan flag and russian weaponskins and charakter 
    enhancing Weapon pull-out sounds
    More Tournament maps
    More flexibility in the clanwar matches for example 3vs3 or 8vs8
    Roomoptions where you can disable charakterskins and several weapons
    More stuff for dinar instead of wrcash
    Tournaments
    An useful alternative for the 4th slot for Heavy and engineer which is buyable with dinar
    Charakter skins should be more serious not so playful (no dogheads or chicken or rabbit costumes pls)
    servers should be splitted in continents when the playerbase is big enough
    Turn of the bloodeffect for yourself. It is disturbing 
    a defibrillator for Battle group and PVE Channel
    The loadscreen of maps are too short to read the information from it. It should load a bit longer
    Gears where you are uneffected against the SP loss of m14 mines or the flasheffect of flashmines
    or flashbangs or uneffected against smoke 

IF ANY VIDEO FOR SHOWING THE BUG IS NEEDED FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Best Regards,
    KingKazma

Ideas/Improvements:

Engineer should only lose SP after walking into a m14 mine

I mean HP not SP spelling mistake..
    Bugfixes:

1. Scripterror when starting the WR-Launcher (not for everyone)
    2. Triple-, Quadra-, Hexa-, Ultrakill are sometimes counting the kills from the last played rounds
    3. War Rock is starting at 1024x768 resolution even when the ingame resolution is something else
    4. Resolution bug - if you have a 16:9 resolution and are near to a wall you are bugging through it
    5. Some 1st slot weaps make sound through whole map
    6. PvE guns damage bug (after shooting constantly for longer period without stopping, gun sometimes doesn’t do any damage)
    7. Gold premium expires before the time is up (idk if it still happens)
    8. Achievement Points claiming bugs especially with gold keys
    9. 6th slot items are unequipping itself when you restart the game
    10. When you write /xep [SPACE] + text -> you will get colored text
    11. Friends list rejecting doesnt work if you reject sm1 after reloging He/She’ll come back to request list You have to accept request,
        then delete friend so that he/she get removed tottaly
    12. when the servers are nearly empty the time in warrock is nearly 3 times faster than normal
    13. EAC should be automatically installed when you are installing the wr (That’s the problem that stopped many new players from installing the game)
    14. Bug using with a tank - sticking the turret of a tank through a wall and actively killing players

Ideas/Improvements:

1. The colourful Grenade-tails (red for dmg, green for smoke, blue for flash) should be removed for a better tactical usage
    2. The Bighead mode should be only available in special events to make it more unique
    3. Weapons like Galil, KSG etc should be buyable with Premium and dinar
    4. Clanwar Points should count different. If you win against a clan with a higher rank you should gain more CWP and the losing clan should lose more.
    5. Tournament Mode should have more maps and more flexibility
    6. The EXP you gain should be balanced for every mode for example deathmatch isn't giving as much exp as FFA mode at the same playtime
    7. rework the written stats of many weapon as they are showing wrong stats
    8. you cannot switch to other account regulary there’s no logg out/off option
    9. Auto server select option does not work
    10. the lvl up bonus dinar of 10k is too little
    11. Items in the itemshop are too expensive for example medic box costs 5-6k dinar
    14. Fast Reload should be buyable with dinar
    15. More Flaggs ingame for Emblems
    16. The Message that adrenaline was used should be removed

NitrouZWR
  • sigmund1sigmund1 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Please give us a super over powered sword for killing zombies that only works on a.i. channel except for redsign map where it's against other people. Something that has alot of accuracy so that you shield yourself from runners. thankyou. 

Also it would be great if the grenade bow was also made available for 3rd slot. It's a weapon mainly used in zombies, and the perfect loadout would be m249 8th, m134 5th, and grenade bow 3rd. both m249 and m134 have never been on 3rd but the grenade bow has. thankyou
  • alipainoinenalipainoinen Posts: 7Member Beginner
    I think it's time to do something about players leaving every game. Every hard match i encounter my teammates keep on leaving the room so they can find an easy room to play. Since the game is almost completely cheater free atm I don't see any reason why players should hop from one room to another.This kind of behaviour only makes games more unbalanced. Whats the point in defending or trying to take new bases when you can just leave and find an easy room with low levels against. I suggest that you limit the amount of times one can leave rooms (maby 5 or 10 times per day), since the 100 dinar penalty or whatever it is, is just not cutting it. I understand that people are frustrated that they end up on the weaker side but just man up and deal with it.
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Penaltz is 1000 and 300 depending game time
    llfr4nll
  • SirJuxSirJux Posts: 64Member Beginner
    Well as long the game allows to create stacked games by clan members then you cant remove rejoining problem. When I leave the games its either two or combination of two issues
    1. Im bored. Due to constantly having to play vs stacked teams, or just bored of the map - same shit being played on a loop.

2. I see that the enemy team has certain players who I dont like to play against. Harib0 and skylake are two examples. Their m249 is insanely accurate from up to 200m distance and why would I want to play against such players, if mine m249 is not even as accurate from half the distance. You can say that get aim... but every1 can hold crosshair on enemy and spray. Aim is not the problem.
    Second type of players are the ones that have just beast PC. You can be as good you want but if enemy has 140 fps against your 70-80 then you have to chance ( if the player is remotely as good as you are).  And it makes it even worse if they start to brag about how good they are... 
    How about 1 die from 1 colt hit, but for me need 2 shoot with sniper to kill any one???
    Gamers run inside walls go under map teleport with hacks Proud dumpert clan saying just a bug and  skill to use madasault skills on cqc maps or def themself with shild as a zombie skill or jump over wa full house skill also :)
     Having chariot hp skills so on as they say just a bug and he got just 1 day ban for this hacks LOL it make me laugh and when u exit game vs hacker he get a tap on a soulder and clean gamer get penalty IT IS JUST PATH***.... to protet hackers with dinar penalty
    llfr4nll
    And i see not just a clan stack but hackers also rejoin to 1 side so they dont get f ed by other hacker and for win anithing is fair right??? i think not!

llfr4nll
  • llM4A1llllM4A1ll Posts: 0Member Beginner

Ich Spiele warrock seit ewigkeiten und sehe wie wie es sich verbessert. Aber zum thema Wappen (Flaggen) finde ich es traurig das sehr viele flaggen vorhanden sind aber meine flagge niergends zu sehen ist ... es würde mir noch mehr spaß und freude bereiten wenn ich mit meiner albanischen flagge im game antreten könnte
    Es wäre mal nicht verkehrt wenn man noch paar länder zu den wappen hinzufügt..
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    lSupreme