Can't install UWO

BHF666BHF666 Posts: 5Member Beginner
Please help I can't install UWO
I recive error: cannot expand''pf64''constant on this version of windows

Comments

• seapiratedeluxeseapiratedeluxe Posts: 140Member Trainee
    pf 64 probly means pagefile 64bit

Are you currently running a 32bit version of windows?
  • loudee1loudee1 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    me either
  • unsineunsine Posts: 2Member Beginner
    me too
  • BHF666BHF666 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Yes I have 32bit version of Windows, is this mean that I can't play UWO :(
  • GMBenyaGMBenya Posts: 33Approved Member Beginner
    Hello Captains,

Could you please inform us about your current 32 bit Windows issue?

Do you get the error message:

1) as you click on the DOWNLOAD NOW button on our UWO Main Page? (https://uwo.papayaplay.com/uwo/)

2) as you open the file, Super Node Downloader?

3) as soon as you finish downloading the client and then click on OPEN button on the downloader?
    yaj7381
  • palermospalermos Posts: 13Member Beginner
    I recive error message after I finnish download and click on OPEN button on downloader
  • danhm001danhm001 Posts: 59Member Beginner
    install as admin.....good luck
  • palermospalermos Posts: 13Member Beginner
    I can't install as admin
  • MAL3raqy95MAL3raqy95 Posts: 13Member Beginner
    GMBenya .. i have windows 7 64bit so i was able to download the installer and open it just fine without any problems , but my problem is that the installer downloading the game files is so slow .. downloading at 60 kb/sec max , knowing that i downloaded the old UWO with OGP installer at 180 kb/sec and the network traffic is at it's best state since itis 6 AM here and everyone is sleeping , another notice , since all the problems are not being able to start the installer and slow downloading speed , maybe the problem is that "Super Node Downloader" 
    Midox Of Spain
  • yaj7381yaj7381 Posts: 12Member Beginner
    i cannot install on my windows 7 ultimate 32 bit .... why? ..... can you please give us intaller for 32 bit only not 64 
  • doug34746doug34746 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    The game installed fine and fast for me....I don't have a late breaking system but running Windows 10, you need at least 3 gig of ram, but recommend 6 or more for performance....for 32 bit machines, try this: go to where you downloaded the installer(My computer/This PC) then navigate to the folder (I would go to G:\uwoinstall\>" and then click once on the file(Hoping you need double click to activate) and then hit Alt+enter on your keyboard....Alternatively right click on the file and choose properties....adjust the compatibility settings on the file to Windows 7/8, the check the box "Run as administrator"

for the dowload speed issue....I was able to download the game at about 600k/s or so, because my connection is fairly fast...Understandably, If you use CenturyLink or AT&T UVerse you are on DSL and will get reduced speeds  (those brands are example)   If you have DSL you only get a 6 megabit per second line at the most....a 6 mbps line is only 750k/s at the most and you rarely download at even that fast....If this isn't the case, you need to look at your household use while you are downloading because if there is heavy use during a download, the download will take longer....Heavy use is streaming, downloading, gaming, stuff like that
    i cannot install it... :) i play myself as jayspanishiloiilo city on steam server but i want to play my papaya server character jayrabbit areno ... but i cannot install the papa version... it say error cannod fine drive or umd please chosoe another path but no option? ... iam running windows 10 with 6 gig memory and integrated video on a3200 ryzen 3
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    there is no "steam" server, its the same one as papaya. There is only one North American server which is hosted by papaya. You can connect through steam but logging into an account shouldn't matter where you are.
    IGN: Samantha99
    i cannot install papaya uwo on my computer...  .. the error says there is no umd available .. please choose another path .... help please ii i am installing on windows 10... help please .. please give me installer for windows 10
  • FerrolioFerrolio Posts: 68Member Beginner
    @yaj7831 First make sure you have enough space on your hard drive, and that you are choosing the correct installation location. Other than that - you can try run the setup as admin and see if it helps.