Do I remember this correctly?

LugosiLugosi Posts: 17Member Beginner
edited October 2017 Captain’s Logbook
I remember playing in a previous life and having a custom recipe book that could have recipes from any other book added to it (limited number of course) - does it still exist?  Did it ever?
Thx :)

Comments

• SeperallisSeperallis Posts: 21Member Beginner
    I can confirm that you did not dream this up. ;)

Yes, your personal recipe book can still be created in the home palace of your nation by speaking with the Secretary. Creating this recipe book will cost 30 Patriot Awards; expanding it will cost additional Patriot Awards for each additional recipe slot, in increasing amounts.

Lugosi
    UWO: Seperallis (DutchCourage) & M'aiq (FreedomHunters)
    Dutch for Life.
  • aidendakanaaidendakana Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Yes it does exist. go to your nations capital palace talk to the Secretary, requires patriot awards can have 10 slots if I recall correct
    Lugosi
  • PirateLostPirateLost Posts: 1Member Beginner
    yes you can create such a book in a Major city's Castle, a recipe book! but it will cost you Patriot awards and those comes from imperial quests or as a reward. You can pick one recipe out and put into your book and original book is destroyed.
  • LugosiLugosi Posts: 17Member Beginner
    Thanks gang :)

• HuseyinGaziHuseyinGazi Posts: 158Member Trainee
    You can expand your [B]Personal Recipe Book[/B] up to 12 now by talking to the city official in st.petersburg (when 76 trader) and San Francisco Merchant GM (after 80 trader). :)
    IGN: [CA]Huseyin_Gazi
    Dedicated Adventurer and Maritimer
    Other toon: Disi_Aslan (trader, production, R20 SB'er and Director of OA)
    Osmanli_Aslanlar