Here comes the Community Advisors!

GMGreatGGMGreatG Posts: 4Member Beginner

Ahoy Captains,

With the relaunch of Uncharted Waters Online well underway, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce two members of our Community Support team: [CA]CadillacShrimpin, and [CA]Huseyin_Gazi!

Many of you will recognize these CAs and know their responsibilities, but for the rest of you, their roles are the following:
- Generally assist players in-game
- Report bugs/illegal activities to GMs
- Collect feedback and suggest improvements to GMs
- Monitor the in-game public chat

And to get to know them a little better, here is some info on them in their own words:

[CA]CadillacShrimpin
How long you have played UWO: Since April 1st, 2013 (Approximately 4 years)
Things you are good at in the game: Shipbuilding, Maritime, Alchemy, Moneymaking.
Things you have achieved for the community: My UWO shipbuilding guide/website http://cadillacshrimpin.wordpress.com/) and youtube videos. I've also advised numerous players on many non-adventure related topics (since I am an adventure noob ^.^).

[CA]Huseyin_Gazi
How long you have played UWO: Since July 14th, 2014
Things you are good at in the game: Specialty lies actually general overall... but most I like is adventuring, discovering aspects in-game and love playing math around with it ^^ Shipbuilding is my thing
Things you have achieved for the community: Achievement for the community is obvious through my guides I made for then, answering questions, being FM, some youtube video's and created my own family company with bonds

And...

[GM]Sheebs
How long you have played UWO: Since November ,2013
Things you are good at in the game: Running around the towns.
Things you have achieved for the community: Have lost some weight.

See you all on the sea!

- Team Uncharted Waters
CulvernHuseyinGazicrabbofdenverDANMARK37