Company Menber Limit

MaseratyMaseraty Posts: 16Member Beginner
Hello everyone!

I've never seen anyone complain about the fact thats Players Campany (Guild/Clan...) have a very limited number of members slot - at least in the forum... However this is something that annoys me since I started play this game in 2011. Returning after server wipe, was hoping this "problem" would be fixed, but it was not! We are still limited to 50 menbers per company. Considering the amount of alternatives characters that this game demands for someone be fully independent of others and to maintain a "healty" company with all contribution per months and soo ever... I really belive that companies with 100-150 or even Unlimited would solve the problem. Before anyone starts points the pros and cons of this "big' companies we must remenber that most companies in the game are for basically for this alts who are sellers and mules and if this server really don't die after 6 months we will have 100 and more companies in Seville and London full alts and everyone who played before the wipe know how is painfull scrolling to search good deals or item that you want in that clusterfucking amount companies.

Another big problem of limited menbers companies is that when they reach 50 and there more people wanting to be part of that specific company, directors and officers must do some management to discover who's inactive to then remove and put the new person. However sometimes this "inactive" person had some items or goods being sold on the company shop and this itens they simply disappear and can't be recovered if you were kicked from the company. Soo bigger companies that can count with more slots for menber could avoid use inactive kick as a recurring policy.

I would like to know others players opnions and as fast as possible from Papaya if this is possible at current update or if this unmodifiable. - Sorry for the big text, this was as much an outflow as it was a suggestion!

Comments

• DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
    I agree with your point about too many alts in companies.  I have no doubt some 40 member companies are only 20 real players.  But those companies who want real players, you find ways to adapt.  A year ago, my company had 50 real members in our main company and 15 real members with 12-16 alts making a second company.  We used an in game chat room to link the 2 companies.  It worked pretty well, as long as we kept adding members to the chat room, as the logged in.  

100-150 member companies would make it impossible for newer companies to break the top 20 for months.  

A compromise might be to allow company alliances, where they can could share a joint company chat, they would have access to both companies colonies and, add a shared company storage.

Sipiath
    IGN: Daniel-San
    IG Nationality: Dutch
    Company: FreedomHunters
    Director
  • DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
    As for your point on inactives, there is a long overdue change needed, there should be a way to identify who has completed their contributions and when they have not been active for 30 and 45 days before inactives are dropped at 60 days.  To your point any items in the company shop when a player is dropped, should be sent to their expired bazaar.
    IGN: Daniel-San
    IG Nationality: Dutch
    Company: FreedomHunters
    Director