The loss of every thing purchest from OGP

symon224symon224 Posts: 1Member Beginner
I bought things that you want me to pay for again its not worth playing this game from the start with out some thing to look forward to. I lost clothes and ship that a bought or built for my self and 2 friends and now we have nothing. Im done unless you can give use some of the things we had if that happens then i might play again. I hope everyone has fun and good luck. 
To papaya OGP had it right when thay took over the game from netmarble thay tranferd everything.
kadams

Comments

• kadamskadams Posts: 59Member Beginner
    My guess is PP assumed high level players would have no reason to spend real moneys on the game - and if so, they still may not realize why top tier characters in a game like this would continue to spend. It's just my guess since this is the only online game I've ever played.  I wasn't a big spender, and now that I won't spend anything at all isn't going to make much difference to PP, and now I'm sure it really is too late for them to return anything.

I know I could someday build ships like the ones they took, but I can't imagine playing long enough to actually sail in them. I can make my favorite outfit again, so I'll make that my end game goal.