Developing National Colonies

SkelmerSkelmer Posts: 30Member Beginner
Does anyone have info on what items can be delivered to shopkeepers in National colonies to help with development?

Comments

• LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/360277/national-colonies#latest

Venice(Caracas)
    Armament: Weathered Copper Plating, Weathered Rosewood Plating, Maintop royal sail, Generals orb.
    Commerce: Feathered Bonnet, Jewelled Turban, Cloak and Doublet, RIBS
    Culture: Introduction to navigation or Introduction to sailing, Amulet of Greek god/goddess, Lent Alb, Nativity Alb, The Venus de Milo, Hornet Crest, Discovery cards, QMPs, Tonsures

The Netherlands(Willemstad)
    Armament: Weathered Copper Plating, Weathered Rosewood Plating, Maintop royal sail, Generals orb.
    Commerce: Feathered Bonnet, Jewelled Turban, Great Rulers Orb, RIBS
    Culture: Introduction to navigation or Introduction to sailing, Tyrant's orb, Amulet of Greek god/goddess, Discovery cards, QMP's

France(Cayenne)
    Armament: Celtic bracelet, Weathered Copper Plating, Weathered Rosewood Plating, Maintop royal sail
    Commerce: Feathered Bonnet, Jewelled Turban, Cloak and Doublet, Great Rulers Orb, RIBS
    Culture: Tyrant's orb, Amulet of Greek god/goddess, Discovery cards, QMP's

Portugal(Pernambuco)
    Armament: Celtic bracelet, Hardened Copper Plating, Hardened Rosewood Plating, Spider Crest.
    Commerce: Feathered Bonnet, Jewelled Turban, Great Rulers Orb, RIBS.
    Culture: QMP's, Discovery cards, Funeral Alb, Nativity Alb, Amulet of Greek god/goddess

England(Grand Cayman)
    Armament: General's orb, Silver Armour, Hardened Copper Plating, Hardened Rosewood Plating, Maintop royal sail.
    Commerce: Jeweled Turban, Great Rulers Orb, Feathered Bonnet, RIBS, Salmon menuire (3 points for 35)
    Culture: QMPs, Discovery cards, Amulet of Greek god/goddess

Spain(Trujillo)
    Armament: Celtic bracelet, Hardened Copper Plating, Hardened Rosewood Plating, Maintop royal sail
    Commerce: Jeweled Turban, Great Rulers Orb, Feathered Bonnet, RIBS
    Culture: QMP's, Discovery cards, Amulet of Greek god/goddess, Tyrant's orb.

The upgrade or downgrade of each city is carried out at 11:00 every Monday. Each settlement development is a combination of three types; Commerce, Armament and Culture, If these levels fall below 40k in any ONE, be it Commerce, Armament, or Culture, the city will fall into disrepair and development bonuses will stop. In short, YOU will not be able to make special ship parts, special ships, Furniture, or anything if your development falls below 40k in any of these.

DISCLAIMER
    These won't be 100% accurate as the items were translated from the Japanese wiki. If you take an item over and it's wrong please let me know below and I'll change it in the list. 

Footnotes
    What we usually turn in when we deliver to our national colony (Venice) is Weathered Rosewood for armament (5 of them), Jewelled Turbans for Commerce (5 of them) and Tonsures for Culture (5 of them). 

As far as I've read, Weathered Rosewood works for Cayenne, Caracas and Willemstad and Hardened Rosewood for Grand Cayman, Trujillo, Pernambuco. Jewelled turbans can be delivered to all national colonies.

Credit goes to HubbyBear
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    I found some interesting about Nation Colonies.

http://gvo.gamedb.info/wiki/?Colony

Sewing method for high-end jacket = Clothier's book that drops by Genoa Merchant Fleet near Pisa or Malaga.

It mentioned 3 ,so it's probably Brodice, Musketeer's Brodice, and Cavalier's Brodice.

I will need to look up for rest later.