A video explanation of UWO, in brief

SeperallisSeperallis Posts: 21Member Beginner
Uncharted Waters Online
In Brief

Hello everyone, Sep here. You don't know me, and that's fine; I've been playing the game since the Netmarble days, but never really interacted much or made much of a name for myself; I was one of those people in the background, going about my own business in various ways and on various 'toons. Seen a fair amount of most things, been around the block a time or two, done most everything a boy can do...but this really isn't about me.

What with the move to Papaya and all the new and lovely players (hello and welcome, it's nice to see so many fresh faces), I decided what we need is a quick, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand way for newcomers to get accustomed to various aspects of the game; UWO is a YUGE experience after all. So, along that vein, I decided to make an informative-yet-understandable, comprehensive-yet-brief video on a subject of the game that not many new players will immediately understand or even try:Shipbuilding.

Wow.

I haven't made any besides this one, and don't actually know if I will; this was something of a one-off, spur of the moment endeavor. If it's too advanced or whatever...I dunno, there might not even be a next one, so why promise to make it better than this one?

UWO: Seperallis (DutchCourage) & M'aiq (FreedomHunters)
Dutch for Life.