In game rewards for recruiting new players to UWO.

IdsadarIdsadar Posts: 140Member Trainee
I think this whould be a easy way to get some new players in the game.The players in the game could recruit new people for UWO and based on how many people join the game and stay for a min amount of time,the recruiter could get some rewards in the game from Papaya.
This way everyone wins.Papaya get more players in the game without any investment or effort and the recruiters win some prizes in the game.
I think Papaya should think about this very serious,because this method is used by a huge number of games and companies.
All that papaya must do is offer everyone who want s to recruit a unique link that can be used by players to bring new people in the game.A link that can be posted on the internet,forums,sites etc.
So..Papaya...we want to help this game to survive and become bigger,but you must do something too ;)

Comments

• FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
    I see some potential in the idea as well but the concept of it should be very well thought out. In many games systems like this cause a lot of abuse as well. Some ppl advantage themselves this way to benefit themselves a few free booster items by simply making new account for themselves, which they do play for a while and after then abandon or even sell for RL money...
    Those "invitation key"-systems should be either linked to existing google, FB, steam,... or whatever account in order to keep control of abuses.
    But I should say YES, why not, this can work Papaya! Be somehow creative in security matters and work out a good formula, it would stimulate me to send a few invites to ppl I know.
    Be safe and prosper!
  • IdsadarIdsadar Posts: 140Member Trainee
    I know that some people will try to abuse in some way this recruiting thing,but i m shure that Papaya can find a way to prevent this.
    Many games have this thing.