Connection issues? Let us help you!

[DK]Elanin[DK]Elanin Posts: 27Approved Member Beginner
Hello Dekaron Players

We have come across several players suffering connection issues to our servers, and we'd like to take a new approach to this.

This post will contain an explanation step-by-step on how to use Wireshark (connection monitor software), to obtain information about your issue with our game.

Download Wireshark from this official website, it is a free tool. https://www.wireshark.org/download.html
Select your type of operative system and install, select all components to be installed.

- After being installed please run "Wireshark Legacy".

- Know the name of your network adapter being used on your current connection. If you are not familiar with this concept, please hover your mouse into the network tray icon,
for example https://imgur.com/bWrIEUZimage, right click and open network and sharing center and identify your network name, it will be the first thing you see :).

- Into the Wireshark app, please select your network adapter being used and start to capture. Know the less extra applications you are running in the background, the better it will be!

- Run Dekaron, log into your characters and play the game til you come across your connection issue.

- Once the your connection to the game is gone, please go to the Wireshark application and stop capturing. Find the filter option and there you will filter the packets using the following:

ip.dst == 64.237.39.158

ip.dst == 64.237.39.154

ip.dst == 64.237.39.155

ip.dst == 66.55.155.190
Note: these filters should be applied individually.

Scroll through the filtered packets and find black/red packets. Select them and then right click -> Copy -> Summary (text).
Paste this information on a text file or take a screenshot and submit this to support. We will send the info to our network team and hopefully check if there is a solution to the issue client side/server side.

If there are issues by doing this, please post in the thread and we will try to help as many of you as we can.

Regards

Comments

• GreetjeRijkGreetjeRijk Posts: 44Member Beginner
    Does it matter if it's using VPN?
  • [DK]Elanin[DK]Elanin Posts: 27Approved Member Beginner
    Hello GreetjeRijk

Unfortunately , using a VPN is against the terms of service and I cannot offer you support if you are using one. :(
  • YerOldmanisHereYerOldmanisHere Posts: 174Member Trainee
    Wow

Thanks. I will go run this.

Have a taste of my Kameha-meha boom boom boom.,
    Black Wizard
  • jamiesjamesjamiesjames Posts: 61Approved Member Beginner
    Hi [DK]Elanin I just tried it and I was able to take a screenshot which I have sent/submitted via a trouble ticket....

Request #39978 Server Connection issues

so I tried to follow it and I
    experience "server disconnect" while playing. It happened while I am
    dual log-in with my other account which is sitting in Ardeca selling items. My
    main account was disconnected from the server while I am in doommaze while my other
    account remains connected for more than an hour now.

Kindly check the screen shot I
    have captured as I have tried all ip:

ip.dst == 64.237.39.158 -
    blank/no results
    ip.dst == 64.237.39.154 - I have
    8 screenshots

ip.dst == 64.237.39.155 -
    blank/no results
    ip.dst == 66.55.155.190 -
    blank/no results

Is it normal that I did not get any result on the other 3?

3nz003
    Dr. Strange
    Hi [DK]Elanin I just tried it and I was able to take a screenshot which I have sent/submitted via a trouble ticket....

Request #39978 Server Connection issues

so I tried to follow it and I experience "server disconnect" while playing. It happened while I am dual log-in with my other account which is sitting in Ardeca selling items. My main account was disconnected from the server while I am in doommaze while my other account remains connected for more than an hour now.

Kindly check the screen shot I
    have captured as I have tried all 4 ip:

ip.dst == 64.237.39.158 - blank/no results
    ip.dst == 64.237.39.154 - I have 8 screenshots
    ip.dst == 64.237.39.155 - blank/no results
    ip.dst == 66.55.155.190 - blank/no results

Is it normal that I did not get any result on the other 3?
    Dr. Strange
  • [DK]Elanin[DK]Elanin Posts: 27Approved Member Beginner
    Yes, each IP is for different servers. It will depend on which one you are connected!.

Please submit the screenshots to support so I can check them myself and send everything to the proper team.
  • ahmedkiler10ahmedkiler10 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Well i having lagging issues occurs when iam doing honeymoon after sometime while in dungeon "ms" start to increase from normal like 250 or 190 going to 500 then 900 then 1500 then number increase a lot going to 10000 ms sometimes and in the end game disconnect and sometimes ms go high a little and go back normal it only happens on honeymoon island i tried horror lots of times but it work fine 

also when I'm doing Sacred Claw and lure monsters to boss room without killing them after sometime in boss room ms go high and lead to dc in the end it also happens sometimes in IB2 and all those times i open Task Manager and go to resource monitor to  network and see the amount of send and received bytes for application that access the internet while i am playing  i found that Dekaron.exe is sending a lot of  bytes (Doing Upload) but received only few bytes  that happen in ib2 , honeymoon island , sacred claw when mobs stuck to the wall or increase without killing them  
    i wanna know what occurs that problem 
    and i thought it might be my bad internet connection so i asked some players from different countries about if they face lagg in honeymoon after entering it lots of them said they face same lagg

the lagg for those dungeon happen because game do alot of upload which mean the ms will go high and cause dc in the end i hope you find a fix for that upload problem 
    Thanks for the reply [DK]Elanin. I really hope that we can find a proper permanent solution on this soon. 

To ahmedkiler10, I never experience that kind of lagging issue in honeymoon or any DG irregardless of how many monster I lure (since I tend to do max lure every time)
    except when I do triple log in.

My "ms" is stable at around 300~400 (worst is at 500), if I just try to do single log-in to farm wedding rings in honeymoon or in any DG I never experience any lag problem. Me and my friends compared the performance of dekaron itself on other machines and we found out that the VideoCard+Processor & Memory Module has a HUGE impact on the game itself. Infact, my "rich kid" friend can do triple log-in with the same internet connection just fine, max lure in a party of 7 no lag whilst my PC and laptop can barely do max of 2 log-in whenever I farm and if I try to do triple log in, I can still play it but I always prefer dual log in for better enjoyment of the game.

Point is, you might want to check the hard ware specification first of your computer then also try to minimize or lower down your Graphic I and II settings of the game. 
    Dr. Strange
    any update?
    Dr. Strange
  • lap123456789lap123456789 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    HELP HELP HELP!!!

always error recovering my password using my email... always "invalid request.please try again later"... any GM or any one can fix it?

i want to play my main character again... 

much respect!!!

• 3nz0033nz003 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    no adianta 
  • charlesirenscharlesirens Posts: 1Member Beginner
    I can`t automically log in , i dont even understand i`ll follow everthing but theres something error that i dont know how to fix this ?, i can`t log in! , the computer says you cannot log in and after that it will automatically disconnect
  • bagi467bagi467 Posts: 13Member Beginner
    what a crap game manager ... papaya shame on you ... you killled 2 moon game for ever sniff sniff
    galopar
  • Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
    could this also help figure out the "disconnection issue" at char screen clicking "connect" button or even changing from DV to Kalibus? if so id like to try this download but wanted to know first.
  • spfajardo19spfajardo19 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    6130 251.961156 192.168.1.22 204.79.197.222 TCP 54 [TCP Retransmission] 56997 → 443 [FIN, ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=1020 Len=0