EAC Hash Catalogue Error

TazrixTazrix Posts: 2Member Beginner

Hello 
I launched WR and I was facing this error(Please See).

I have Checked For Files 3 Times and it's not working. I am always getting this error now. Please Help.

Thank you

Comments

• v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    Try this...

D:\Program Files\warrockEU\EasyAntiCheat

Open : EasyAntiCheat_Setup and then hit 'Repair' then try.

If all else fails, I suggest uninstalling WarRock and then Install WarRock again.

----------- I had an error like this and only way to fix was to reinstall WarRock, but you might be lucky.
    Tazrix
    WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
    Mike
  • TazrixTazrix Posts: 2Member Beginner
    It say's EAC Hash Catalogue File could not be found. Can you upload that file and give me the link and i can manually place it.
  • p0wner1180p0wner1180 Posts: 451Member Intermediate
    I had this error once and it's fixed now. There are a few things that may work to resolve this issue.

1. Re-install or Repair EasyAntiCheat by following up this topic: http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/358956/solution-war-rock-won-t-start

2. Re-install WarRock, make sure you deleted the complete WarRock folder. This can be done by doing this: C > Program Files > warrockEU and than delete.

3. Get into your %appdata% folder where temporary files are stored. Search for the EasyAntiCheat folder and completely delete that folder. Re-install WarRock again.

If you're WarRock is still not working after step 3, I recommend you to send a ticket to Papaya Play's support team, which can be done here: https://support.papayaplay.com/hc/en-us

Let us know if one of these fixes helped. :-)

Tazrix
  • TazrixTazrix Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I reinstalled WarRock and now it's working again. Thanks for the solution :)
  • toxiicdevtoxiicdev Posts: 14Member Beginner
    Next time just use check files, that should recover original files of EAC and you shouldn't get anymore this error
    p0wner1180
  • p0wner1180p0wner1180 Posts: 451Member Intermediate
    Check files does not fix this problem.
  • [HGM]Skateboard[HGM]Skateboard Posts: 231Approved Member Trainee
    Before I close this topic I want to emphasize on one thing (for future readers on this topic).

Check files can fix a lot of issues with warrock. The only problem with it is that it doesn't explicitly checks the installation folder of EAC. Therefore sometimes players will need to either repair the installation EAC manually or reinstall it completely. You can find the folder of EAC in

%appdata%/EasyAntiCheat
    Skateboarding down from Bloc N.I.U. all day long.
This discussion has been closed.