Papayan crystals, Mitera pieces (anger/regular) suggestion.

FrobozFroboz Posts: 34Approved Member Beginner
Hi, my suggestion is that you introduce a new monsterdrop as we can exchange at some npc in ardeca to Papayan crystals or Mitera pieces (regular/anger).

Give us player a chance to always have the options to upgrade those and dont have them as events.

Its too big differences on a mitera necklace vs fully upgraded karons fang...

If someone miss this event he/she might as well quit play Dekaron, right ?

Hope some at Papaya read this and do something...

Regards - Count (King Cobra)

Comments

• FrobozFroboz Posts: 34Approved Member Beginner
    Ok, what can I say?

Fail to upgrade your Mitera necklaces 20 times ? ? ?  No more time to farm, event ended ? ? ?

And now:

- be ready to get killed EVERY time you meet some who pay for their upgraded super-fangs !

Is it soo hard to see - One may as well quit play here... Sad but true...

I have been playing to and fro for over 10 years but this was the worst fail of all events....

As I work and have a family to support I cant play as much as I want, therefore I cant farm day and night. To farm day and night is a must because the failpercent is WAY to high...

First upgrade from mitera to fang took 4 tries and then I never made any more success in upgrading...

I tried about 20 times and fighting the clock because the event is suppose to end...

And if the event end like this I WILL quit play or loggin maybe once or twice a week ?

Theres simply no reasone to play here by these rules any more, is it none out there who realize this???

Papaya, you MUST make these mitera pieces a permanent part of the game or we MUST quit...

// Count