[NOTICE] Community Representatives - Session 2

[LT]Eris[LT]Eris Posts: 109LT GM Trainee
edited February 2018 Announcements
Dear Players,

We are happy to announce our Session 2 Community Representatives for the term beginning today on November 22. We have selected five CRs:
GhostxTown (Discord: Ghostxtown#1061)
Micayla (Discord: Roze ?#8259) As of February 7, Micayla is no longer a CR.
Numerical (Discord: ToBeHero#1957) As of January 23, Numerical has resigned from this position.
TheArchitect (Discord: [CR]BigAsh#2353)
TitanPole (Discord: Dill With It#7125)

Here are their introductions in their own words.

GhostxTown
Hello! My name is Lilly and my main Ghostxtown; you can call me Lilly or Ghost, I don’t have a preference. I’ve been playing latale on and off since 2009. I live on the east coast and I’m 18 years old. I’m very excited to be a Community Representative of LaTale. You can always come to me if you have a question or concern about latale or the community and I’d be happy to help. I have a pretty good amount of knowledge of the beginning, mid and semi-end game so I should be able to help for the most part.

Micayla
Hi, Im Roze. ive been playing latale since it came out pretty much, and was my first MMO ( at the age of 12). Im currently a college student studying CIsco/routing.

je parle francais! So if any players out there that natively speak it, feel free to message me with any questions or concerns! (des questions ou des préoccupations n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un message!) .

Im very friendly and aim to help anyone in the latale server to the best of my ability . if you have any opinions or suggestions please dont be hesitant to ask/let me know about them~.

my IGN is : Micayla i can kinda help with some endgame content. if you ever need help with farming shoot me a pm im usually on all the time ~

Numerical
Hello Latalers, My name is Sam aka (Numerical) I like long walks in
Sacred Hall and using 300 res pots, Anime, and saving abused Priring,
Please don't hesitate to talk to me about anything! I can help you any
time I'm online, and encourage you to contact me for any questions or
issues ^_^.

TheArchitect
Hello there! Names BigAsh.
Why BigAsh? And Is that my real name? Well, I'm 6f8, Ash is the first 3 letters of my last name, and no, it's not. But it's my nickname and I'm sticking to it!
Who am I? An old player that's been here since... well not beta, but early enough. Some of you know who I am, and know that if you need anything, I'm always here to talk and hear you out.
Just please do so in moderation. I'm only human.

TitanPole
Hello! I go by Dill, and I’m currently 23 and reside in the sunny state of Florida, where it’s much too hot. I’ve been playing LaTale on and off since early 2010, and games of this sort have always been my interest. I currently work with Bing Ads, and while I’m working I will almost always be active on Discord if you need to message me for any reason. In game, I am TitanPole, if you need to mail or message me there. I look forward to working with all of you as a community rep for this term!

Please contact one of the CRs either in game or through Discord for any of the following:
1. Suggestions or concerns about the game.
2. Reporting users for breaking terms of service.
3. Reporting bugs, glitches, or abnormalities.
4. If you need arbiter for inter-player conflict.

Do not give your personal or account details to our CRs. Please send private matters to our Support Help Desk directly.

If you need help in languages other than English. One of our CRs is fluent in additional languages.
For support in French: TheArchitect (Discord: [CR]BigAsh#2353)

Finally. If you haven't done so already. Please leave your feedback for our previous, session 1 CRs at the link: https://goo.gl/forms/EqRe3OII5rmUZpPm1
The form will remain open until November 30, 23:59 CET.

Thanks.

Comments

• [LT]Eris[LT]Eris Posts: 109LT GM Trainee
    Session 2 is now concluded.

Once again, thank you to GhostxTown, TheArchitect, and TitanPole for their service.