Alterations to Company Shared Storage default settings

JeanPaulDupleixJeanPaulDupleix Posts: 21Member Beginner
The company shared storage is a recently added feature that i have long wished for.

However by the current default settings every member can deposit things there but not take things out - that is the privilege of the director and deputies. This is a good set of defaults for a tax collection system. But if your company is one that has a strong team play or  helps new players a lot these defaults are not adequate.

I would much prefer if by default all members have a right to withdraw things from company shared storage and the right to put things as well - with an option available for director to limit either access.

This setting would make it much easier to use the company shared storage to organise company contributions and use it as a deposit to share trade goods and consumables frequently needed.

Comments

• AlianreAlianre Posts: 52Member Beginner
    The director can change those settings and give individual permission for company members to withdraw from the company storage, it just has to be done one by one.
    JeanPaulDupleix
  • JeanPaulDupleixJeanPaulDupleix Posts: 21Member Beginner
    After recent experience with a member who joined a few dayss before stealing everything of value from our company shared storage i wthdraw my previous suggestion above and learned that the default settings are wise as they are.

• LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    I'd rather to make company storage for individuals because there is no way for us to trust other players to share storage with them. Not to mention that some players do have patient and will look for opportunity to plunder share storage.

Since many players already have issues with inventory, vaults, storage, and strongbox because there are way off too many contents since Age of Revolution expansion.