This game is deadz-o and here is why (from a-z)

2»

Comments

• bitterboy213bitterboy213 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    i blame the community to be honest. The games community is definitely a downfall from this game and heres why:

95% of the active community that already know the ins and outs of the game, dont wanna help players that don't. Its a vicious cycle that i'm glad i avoided with my current knowledge of this game. I cant remember the last time iv'e saw end game players ACTIVELY help new players out (ie: Mutant hunting,Sky party's,Material farming). Everything's "leeched" now, which i understand you guys are trying to make your Ely, but its not helpful to the game. How do you expect there to be a decent end game community when you charge 25m a run (which honestly isnt much, but to a newplayer is the jackpot). Which leads me to point 2.

The old community does not interact with the new community unless its for a profit. Like i said, i get that old players have a goal to get to, or a pet to buy. But old players with knowledge not trying to help out the community is whats bringing this game down. Its a fact that about 80% of the active players are friends, and treat each other as such. But when it comes to the other 20%? expect to be treated like a nobody. Leeches like Mysterious Hall are only free because more players in the party affect the idr, which is why your told not to pick up anything, and thats a gem thats necessary also. You can see how selfish this game is by checking the party index. which leads me to point 3:

The economical factor of this game is absolute garbage. With a couple end gamers running the economy, its forced to suit their needs and not the players. 25m for a prime when your level 190 and below is pretty expensive, if you've never played this game before that is. The inflation of this game is so ridiculous that its causing players to quit, and yes players are quitting at an alarming rate. Necessary things you need such as pet herbs, 888's, Pets, and even fashion items (not really necessary, but you get my drift) are only NOW just starting to go down, People are only thinking about their e-wallets and not the new players interest, which is why the ratings on steam are where they're at right now. You cant expect to have a 1000+ player base if only a 5th of that can survive the economical factor, it doesnt work that way.

The problem isnt the developer, or the CR's, its the players that run this game. The sooner the community see's that is the sooner we get Latale to where it used to be.
    mamario00
  • dziewiorekdziewiorek Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I played this game from CBT on OGP and then this game was really fun to play and gave me a lot of satisfaction. From season 2 game started being more and more casual and easy.
    I remember times when getting 80 lvl took me and my friends ~2-3 months. Now new player, who play for the first time can get 100 in 2 days? its absurd. The reason this game is death is one - Actoz, they ruined their own game by making it for 5 years old kid. Its just 0 challange when u get few k's HP on start lol and killing monsters in one hit. Cmon.