Cannot Open Launcher

SyllestaSyllesta Posts: 1Member Beginner
For the past 12 hours, I have been trying to load up not only the launcher but also create an account to get into the game. My current issue is that when I load up the game after downloading the game from this website (steam is currently impossible, look at their forums if you don't believe me) it opens up an internet browser in Korean, not English, and there's no way to translate or change it back. I can't guess how to launch the game which makes this impossible to play. after. trying. for. 12. hours.

What led up to this is that steam didn't work, at all. So I found the proper website to download from finally. Then, I couldn't verify my email since it never sent it to my email when I registered (they appeared 6 hours later, useless since it's only an hour time limit for usage). On top of this, I couldn't contact anyone to receive support since I had to have an account to write something in the forums or outlook (which not everyone has). So thanks for that - really smart move.

I am fed up. I have never come across such backward coding in my life. Honestly, if this post doesn't help me figure out what is going on, I'm not going to be trying to spend more of my life on this and I will not recommend this game to people I know. If you're going to promote a game to get more people, do it right (and make it so people can actually contact you).