Memorial Album (feel free to add more)

kadamskadams Posts: 59Member Beginner
Since Ivyro doesn't include Grand Atlas information and some people enjoy completing Memorial Albums, the forum seems like a good place to share some of those not listed there - I'm going to post by reward given for completion:

Cat Ears: The Album requires discovering the cat pets - Siamese, Persian, Tortoise Shell, Ocelot and all 4 colors of Cats from the Venice quest. It also requires taking them from the Trainer before they count.

Venice cats require a certain amount of luck. During the OGP days I ended up with over 30 cats before I had all 4 colors, but now in the PP days, I managed it with less than 10 runs of the quest. To complete the quest you need 1 rabbit, so if you load up on rabbits you can take and complete the quest without leaving Venice. Quest requirements listed are Procure, Portuguese, Italian, but apparently aren't actual requirements to get or complete the quest if you have the rabbits. Quest name is "The Tale of a Cat from the City of Water."

Siamese Cat prequest: "A Legend that Lived" (Search 4, Archaeology 6, Unlock 4) from Jakarta. Cat deed quest is "The Cat, a Testimony of Appreciation", also from Jakarta and requires a sea battle against 6 large galleons (AOS set on custom slot works for those of us who would otherwise lose the battle.)

Persian Cat has no prequest, but does require that you've discovered Hormuz. "The Young Girl and the Cat" quest from Aden will send you to Hormuz where you will need 30 wool, which is sold in Hormuz.

Tortoise Shell Cat requires the discovery of Nagasaki, and the prequest "Memories with a Cat", Biology 5 from Jakarta. Then you can get the pet deed quest "The Tortoise-shell Cat" from Jakarta.

Ocelot has a prequest "Creature that Remains Hidden" from Portobelo, which also has the highest adventure requirements to complete the Memorial Album - Ecology 5, Biology 7 (there's a language too, but not required - I didn't have the language.) The pet deed quest is "The Heartless Ocelot" from Venice that requires cooking 5, but I'm not sure if it's actually required if you can get the required 1 meat chunk without making it.

Once you have collected all the cat deeds (including the 4 colors from Venice) you go to Ragusa and get Cat Ears.) The ears are different than the ones that came from the OGP bottles - from the front they look about the same, but the bottle ones had a white back - the Ragusa ones the back of the ears is 2 tones of grey.

(any helpful hints to make completing the album would be welcome - for others benefit!)

Comments

• kadamskadams Posts: 59Member Beginner
    Arctic Fox:

This pet can only be obtained by preparing at least 1 of 9 varieties of pet food (the recipes always produce more than 1.)

So you need to make mixed pet food (vegetables), mixed feed (meat), meatballs, cactus steak, provender, eucalyptus leaves, live fish, mixed bait (insects), and bamboo leaves - that should complete "A Form of Love" Memorial Album, so you can go to Istanbul to retrieve your Arctic Fox pet deed.

So that's 2 recent Memorial Albums I know about. Anybody know of any other ones?
  • FearTheWicketFearTheWicket Posts: 30Member Beginner
    Copied and pasted from Ivyro comments by Guilder at http://uwodbmirror.ivyro.net/eg/main.php?id=85000023:

MA: Rare Items Travelled by Train
    Reward: Dragoon Revolver (Durability 100, Attack 60, Gunfire/Sniping +2, Arms +1, 30k to equip)

Eight slots. Four of the items are randomly dropped from Mysterious Bonanza Boxes sold at certain intervals on the railroad; others only appear as sewing/handicrafts recipes during special railroad events.

Guardian's Hat -- +1 Accounts/Weapons trading Hat; 8k fame required to equip it. Comes a bit rarely from the Mysterious Bonanza Box (No.3) sold by the Travelling Merchant in Omaha (who only appears once a month, I'm told; 7/30 was his day for July) for 1m a piece.