Original/Old Weapon Statistics

ilovebarleyilovebarley Posts: 5Member Beginner
Hi, I would like to make a suggestion regarding the current weapons in the game. I would strongly recommend you guys to "modify"/"bring" back those old weapons statistics. Some weapons such as the "HK 416 Forest" and "P90 Jungle" were perfectly fine when PlayOne took over Garena. Basically, weapons that aren't supposed to be buffed (increase damage/fire rate) or nerfed (re-work) should have been the way it was. I believe the game will be better with the "old school" weapon statistics. E;g: HK 416 Forest Damage currently has, "5.4" while during Garena/PlayOne times, it was 4.2/4.3. If it's possible, please bring back the old weapons animation in-game as well. Hope you guys agree on my suggestions, as it will make the game a better environment and fun to play. - Your regular Blackshot player

Comments

• GMALEXAGMALEXA Posts: 230Unconfirmed Trainee
    Hello ilovebarley,

We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give us such a detailed feedback regarding a few weapons that we have. We would like to tell you that players like you are the reason why we thrive on trying to make the game a better place for all of you. Thank you.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate contacting us. Have a nice day and have fun in game! 

Regards,
    GM-Alexa