Swift respond to in-game bugs & glitches via maintenance, hackers & booting.

FraserHoedenFraserHoeden Posts: 2Member Beginner
I've recently started back playing blackshot, the last I recall playing was in the good old Garena days. Over the many nitty bitty stuffs, I'ts hard for me to stress out that this bug with the SpeedKit and Para skin been really fustrating to battle against with, is anyone aware of this? Thing I don't understand is when a player discover and misuse/abuse the bug/glitch, it can go on for days, weeks, or even months even having an "Emergency Maintenance" on the 12th December, I strongly suggest the speedkit to be removed from the game entirely. When I say swift response means I mean someone's got to look into it and stop it, not let it go on! 

Also recently I've played abit of TDM & TFM and out of say 10 matches, about 2 matches I will encounter a hacker blatantly using his 3rd party software in the match, and there's nothing much we can do about that other then try & boot the hacker out of the match, so when it comes to booting, not many new players are aware or simply do not vote; YES or NO, and if there's anyone who can vouch for me, or experience a match with i.e 10 persons, and when someone votes, you don't see all 10 person voted instead maybe 3 or 4 unless they're a group of friends or more season players... Maybe make a new channel/server apart from our Sea and global channel, make a hacking channel so they can go there and showoff each others software, don't get me wrong, I love the game but its become so much toxic with the amount of hackers I encounter daily be it in clan war or public games; and regards to the clan channel, you need a requirement to enter the clan channel, i think it was implemented *mainly* so that people cannot create a new account and hack in the clan channel, doing that already shows that you guys will not have any anti-cheat system for example FACEit (CSGO) where if any 3rd party hacking tool is enable or detected the account is straight away perma banned, that way they keep a healthy community! Just my 2cents
~Prediction & Precision~

Comments

• GMALEXAGMALEXA Posts: 230Unconfirmed Trainee
    Hello FraserHoeden,

1) SpeedKit and Para issue has been known and we are working on fixing it.

2) Although it has been made aware by players or by us, we are unable to fix it right away as it takes time for us to find the source of the issue to fix it.

3) There are hackers all the time and we have already implemented BattlEye which is our anti-hack system. We have reduced the amount of hackers there used to be but of course we are unable to get rid of all of them as there are always more and more hackers everyday. We are finding a solution to get rid of them fully, sorry if this is not what you want to hear.

4) Regarding the booting system, we are also working on making it better.

5) Hacking channel? That would just promote the use of it.

Anyways thank you for your detailed feedback, players like you are the reason why our community is amazing.

Regards,
    GM-Alexa
  • FraserHoedenFraserHoeden Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Thank you for your reply Alexa, that is what I love to hear, good day!

Best regards,
    Fraser Hoeden
    ~Prediction & Precision~