Seriousnesss

imohdnaufalimohdnaufal Posts: 1Member Beginner
edited March 2018 Community
Ive been a long lost player from years back in the garena years...Theres alot imbalances and things that i dont like that threw me away from this game especially this crazy shotgun spam kill,hkn/hk tuah spam and everything that make the game really boring and p2w..will the current gm really balance everything and make this game playable to everyone including free players? you guys kept saying from garena years that the game will be balanced but nothing really changed..as a result,the playerbase decrease dramatically from years to years,and the servers became smaller and smaller..i can make a list of things i dont like and what imo need to be done to make the game enjoyable but its pointless if nothing will be done about it..so cutting my storys short,will the gm be serious about improving the game playerbase? honestly im not surprised if it will be like when playone took over,like nothing really change really

Comments

• GMALEXAGMALEXA Posts: 230Unconfirmed Trainee
    Hello imohdnaufal,

Thanks for your feedback, there are always changes, we are sorry if it isn't a major change but we do try and make things better for all the players, your feedback means the world to us and it is because of players like you that we try and improve. Thank you.

Regards,
    GM-Alexa