Can you hire a new Technical Staff that doesn't lives across the world?

mynameisprivatemynameisprivate Posts: 1Member Beginner
Please retrieve my account in BlackShot SEA, I know you are busy while doing videos and BlackShot GLOBAL stuff. But you been assigned or wanted to work on SEA so it's your fault and need to takes the blame.

I sent two Support Ticket due to first ticket never answered or simply ask to give info and i did and put link to forum discord youtube and etc support ticket. (great support diabo) clap clap clap

So the latest answers for my recovery problem is to send a mail to blackshot sea email and I did. But Diabo or DSH-Diabo never responses after an hour of waiting. Please don't work two game if you gonna simply put 1% to SEA and do your Global 99% quit being staff on SEA and ask your bosses to hire new Technical Issues Staff.

that lives in SEA and not sea across the world

Comments

• GMALEXAGMALEXA Posts: 230Unconfirmed Trainee
    Hello mynameisprivate,

We are sorry for the delay in the response to your ticket / email but please understand that you are not the only one who has sent in an email and that we do things in an order of oldest ticket to latest so it may take some time. Once again we apologize for the delay.

Regards,
    GM-Alexa