Mass voting of the removal of the speed kit.

FraserHoedenFraserHoeden Posts: 2Member Beginner
Good evening GM's, 

If I may speak on behalf of all unhappy players facing this difficulty with the bug of the speed kit, as we all know the speed kit was introduced in Play-One-Asia, and currently it's been a really frustrating challenge for us all, 

It has been going on for quite a long while now and updates after updates, there is still no fixes to this glitch or bug, firstly my suggestion was if the developers or creators may remove this item from the game but who am I to say right?

If I am right to say that it is a glitch/bug and it has been a trouble to fix this, may you hear my request, I strongly suggest a small solution whereby it is to vote on social media (via the facebook group/Twitter/Discord/Forums i.e etc etc) whether this item (speedkit) is to be removed from the game.

Or can we implement that this is a bug and that anyone who still misuses the bug will first be temporarily banned for : 1 Day / 3 Day / 7 Day i.e

I love this game, we love this game but...the struggle is real!!

#SAYNONEEDFORSPEED #SaveBlackshotPAPAYA

Sincerely,
Fraser Hoeden )':
~Prediction & Precision~

Comments

• GMALEXAGMALEXA Posts: 230Unconfirmed Trainee
    Hello FraserHoeden,

Your feedbacks since I have started on this forums has been nothing but long and detailed and I have been compiling all your feedback and sending it to the guys upstairs. Thank you once again for your feedback as it is because of players like you that we thrive to make the game better.

Regards,
    GM-Alexa
  • FraserHoedenFraserHoeden Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Thank you for your reply, really appreciate it Alexa!

Best regards,
    Fraser Hoeden
    ~Prediction & Precision~