[Community Feedback] New Year's AMA - Community Q&A

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited December 2017 Feedback & Suggestions
Hello soldiers,

The Vertigo Crew is back again to answer your questions about BlackShot.

We are excited to kick off the new year and want to share our excitement with you on our Live Stream on January 3rd:

• 1st Stream: 11:00 AM PST / 08:00 PM CET - Global/ German

• 2nd Stream: 02:00 PM PST / 08:00 PM GMT-2 - Global/ SEA PT

• 3rd Stream: 06:00 PM PST Jan 3th / 10:00 AM GMT+8 Jan 4th - SEA/English

We would a really appreciate if you share on this topic the subjects that you would like to be discussed and also your questions that you would like to be answered.

Thanks in advance and enjoy our 1st AMA of 2018!

Team BlackShot
xipher214

Comments

• jebenatojebenato Posts: 1Member Beginner
    A1. Why blackshot global have poor shop than blackshot sea?
    A2. Why are you adding many OP or tooOP weapons to game like msr omega , auto9-xmas etc...
    A3. Are you planning to back mp5 and m16 to the game? 
    A4. Why on this haloween was no free gift boxes like year ago?

One BIG plus for blackshot global , less hackers . 
    Keep working up.
    Regards. :)
  • LearnToKillLearnToKill Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Hello!!!Dear DSH-DIABO please help me to solve the "Failed to update"error,i tryed everything in order to solve the error,but in vain,like reinstalling the game,change to google public dns,put Blackshot to my exclusion list of my antivirus and firewell,but nothing worked,the error keeps showing up everytime.I don't know what to do anymore,i plan to change my windows tomorrow,but i don't think it will help,i'm desperate.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
  • 010500feio010500feio Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Quando vocês vão colocar servidor Br no sea?? cade a skin collor que iriam colocar , a questão do lag tbm , e as roupas de natal deveria ser igual no sea tbm , porque pagar tudo aquilo pra ter a roupa e tals , e outra essa questao de levar ban atoa porque chingar , porque deveriam focar mais nos cara que usa hacker , macro entre outros 
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    Video feedback LINKS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THEY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!!!

RaVenR
This discussion has been closed.