Force Master Summon

TetraformTetraform Posts: 3Member Beginner
I hear about being able to summon Calamity Jane as a force Master but whenever I use the capture skill on her, there isn't like a hit confirm or anything and I've killed her right after using it maybe 40 or 50 or so times. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong

Comments

• PineapplecakesPineapplecakes Posts: 66Member Beginner
    After a recent update some of the Card master summons were changed.
  • xtruhruhyxtruhruhy Posts: 4Member Beginner
    CardMaster in general took a major hit to summons a month or so ago maybe even longer. Calamity Jane is no longer a summon skill. Sky Eve, Minerva, Bollywood and like 2 or 3 other things are the only summons you get period. Kinda sad they got rid of it though, Calamity Jane was a serious thing for CM and while other classes get to keep their "OP" stuff, CM did not unfortunately get to keep this skill for simply being "busted" or "broken" imo.
  • TheGar98TheGar98 Posts: 42Member Beginner
    Both Force Master and Arc Master lost their old summons and got new summons that have longer cool down than what our old summons had. I’m guessing they did this to balance our class since we could spam out summons before and it was kinda oP lol.

We now have 6 new summons and they are: Bollywood, Sky Eve, Minerva, Lich, Awarita, and Jager. The summons have a cool down of about 49 seconds and cool down reduction does not affect the summons, it is a fixed cool down.

You can summon up to 3 of your monsters in the field at once. After summoning 3, the rest of your unused summons become greyed out and will become available as each of the current 3 summons disappear. Idk if that made any sense but if you have any questions feel free to PM me in game or mail me if I’m not online, my IGN is KARD.