Reworking the support team.

Hi I'm going to keep this short and try to save some time.
This is why I think the support team is trashy at the moment and whoever on the support team gets their feelings hurt by such nonsense then they should get fired.

I came at the support team with this problem : I accidentally put the 2nd password wrong, and now I got locked out until you guys answer me, the 2nd password is 3358, but I had just gotten back from work and put it wrong 5 times cuz of how tired i was i suppose. please add an option to reset it by email or phone or something because this is a normal issue, now i can't go in my account until you guys answer and it will probably take days.

They answered with this : CSGideon (Papaya Play)

Dec 23Greetings Brayan3051,

Thank you for contacting Dekaron Global Support.
In order to reset your secondary password, we kindly ask you to provide the following information:
PAPAYA username:
PAPAYA email:
In-game Characters Name & Level:
IP Address: (If you don’t know your IP address, you can find it out here: http://www.whatsmyip.org/)
Full Name:
We will be waiting for your response with regards to this one. Thank you.
Best Regards,
Dekaron Global Support Team.
NOTE: PapayaPlay staffs will NEVER ask for your password! Protect your account by NEVER giving out any of your account information!
So far so good. I gave them full info and this : please hurry and unlock this, 3 days just cuz of a simple mistake
After 4 days they answer with this: TeamDekaron (Papaya Play)Dec 26, 22:51 PSTHello,Our records indicate this account is being logged into from the IP address provided.We are presuming the issue is resolved.Have a good day in Dekaron.Kind regards,Team Dekaron
and since I was frustrated because I couldn't log in I lashed out of course like anyone else would of :Why are you presuming ANYTHING?!!! I have been trying to log on and every time I put the correct password it says that I have to contact your customer support?!So if I'm contacting you guys why are you presuming that it has been fixed on its own?! Look at the date and look at the timeline I had some buffs that were by time and thanks to this ridiculous problem and the only way to FIX IT they have run out?! DON'T PRESUME ANYTHING PLEASE!!!! FIX MY GOD DAMN ACCOUNT I STILL CAN't LOG IN!!! 
And this was the "professional"  Attitude of the asshole that answered :
TeamDekaron (Papaya Play)
Hello, First of all until you take a more appropiate attitude, we will not assist with this account. There is no reason to send such a rude and disrespectful messages to us.
If you want the password reset, please send a more respectful request.
All messages like the one below will be CLOSED WITHOUT RESPONSE!!!
Kind regards,
Team Dekaron.

My answer to whoever fuck wrote that is. What the fuck, who do you think you are?
Have you ever ran a business you slow piece of garbage? Snowflake first of all I wasn't rude and if it was you who "closed" the ticket because you decided to "presume" that the account was resolved on its own then you are fucking retarded, I won't tell you how to do your job but holy shit you do it really fucking bad. You want a rude, disrespectful message then bitch this is it the one you were looking for. Dumb ass next time double check your work and guess what keep with that dumb fucking attitude instead of solving the issues that YOUR players/clients have, some say this game is going to shit, well of course it is, it all starts with the staff. Fuck you to whoever wrote this you dumb retarded piece of shit. Did I hurt your feelings snowflake? When I find the fucks to give I'll let you know.

So since this is on the Suggestions and feedback, how about this : Fire all your dumb staffs that are ruining the game, clean the house. Get better staff and make the support team actually be what it is supposed to do "support" the players of your community.