[NOTICE] Gift Bundle Items Disappearing

[LT]Eris[LT]Eris Posts: 109LT GM Trainee
edited March 2018 General Discussion
Dear Players,

Please note in particular #5: All items in the Gift Bundle that are unclaimed after 180 days are automatically deleted.

Please be aware of this automatic deletion and claim your items before they are deleted automatically by the system.

Additional notice: Items obtained from events with a definitive end period are deleted at the end of the event period. Please claim your items as soon as you receive them to avoid your rewards being automatically deleted by the system.

Thanks.

Comments

• BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    This seems to be a new feature. In OGP, Gift items were usually left inside of the gift bundle indefinitely until claimed.

I'm guessing this is a feature KLT has.
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • Willz968Willz968 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Is there any planned compensation for players who lost items because of this? This is not the behaviour which players have come to expect having come from the OGP version of the game, where items were not automatically deleted.

As such, players may have lost items where they were storing them in the Gift Bundle, with no expectation of deletion due to no prior communication. Personally I have lost a Sunflower Set and Rose Key which were legacy player rewards (and most likely other items, but unfortunately there's no way for me to trace which items have been deleted).

Naturally I would not expect compensation to be the norm going forward, now that a communication has been made.

Furthermore, would there be any chance for a date-stamp to be implemented into the Gift Bundle rewards when they are delivered? This would allow players to easily identify which items are due to be automatically deleted. I'm not sure how much control Papaya have over implementations like this, but if not a simple date entry into the Gift title/description would suffice.

Thanks
  • snowkyuurisnowkyuuri Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Hi, I'm a returning player as well and I have not claimed my legacy prizes from the gift bundle because this feature did not exist in the OGP version of the game.

I agree with Willz968. I'd like to know if there are any plans of compensation for players who've lost items prior to this announcement. :( 
    As far as I know. There is no plan for that. But I can ask about it for you.

~[CR]TheArchitect
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • lukindarkinlukindarkin Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Close to 180 days will have a message or something saying about time left to claim i never know about that my items still in gift bundle however have a message or something and if have where?
    there's no warning unfortunately :L
                                                                                   image

• asphyxiateasphyxiate Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Just heard about this as I've not logged into the game for ages, is there any compensation for those who weren't aware? 
  • edhin92edhin92 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    i need help