LaTale Reboot?

cimeuscjcimeuscj Posts: 2Member Beginner
I mean just as as a suggestion what if we reboot servers and put into place a game where we can have the same latale story with stronger mechanics and more eventful gameplay. Something where players wouldn't feel the need to advance only themselves but the players around them. Guilds weren't just an inactive thing because of stats but something of more substance and more use to players to enjoy this game I feel liek if u remove ALL the extra bullshit that they added to this game (regarding the community) this game would EASILY be the best game ever sigh. People only care about their own success ad games exist for a community to come together and enjoy themselves.  

Comments

• PineapplecakesPineapplecakes Posts: 66Member Beginner
    I agree. I think it would be a good idea to have +1 new server that is different than the first. The way I would do it, is to select a moment in Latales past that seems good like when 3rd classes came out or maybe episode 11. To contrast with the normal server this one would be "Frozen in time" and get no more updates. They say the EXP to level up was slower back then so I think that would be good but maybe changing the amount to be a little faster.

I would take out all EXP potions except for +100 and +200 and adjust the EXP to match. (200's would only be available from special events) Even though the strongest places would be Degos, Ifrit and Monster tower, it might still take a long time to beat the game. This way we could use some of the old stuff that was different like stats and things and still keep the normal server that still gets updates. If the EXP is slower in the beginning then people can get more chances to group up if they want but I think some will still want to try solo too.
  • PineapplecakesPineapplecakes Posts: 66Member Beginner
    Then again I dont know how much people would like to make the game slower or faster?

Oh well, if it was possible here is more I would try to add.
    I looked for it but I could not find much info about Season 1. If there was a server with Episode 11 on it then we could take a page out of the OGP play book and have guide making contests to map out some things in there.

Such as how to train in some areas, the monsters stats, equipment and quests.
    Can this happen? I have no idea.
  • AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    Royal Tale
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    I mean does pvp right. But the rest is kind of a turn-off.
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • dziewiorekdziewiorek Posts: 0Member Beginner
    This game has ended with season 2 release.