Blackshot Clan and SEA Server Crash

wilsonificatewilsonificate Posts: 0Member Beginner
What's the point of buying over this game if you guys from papayaplay team can't even handle the game itself? There's still people funding the game due to it's competitive and mechanics within the game but soon enough if you guys from the team choose to continue lazing around and not solving all the many other issues like: "RAMD Para with speed kit glitching through walls, hackers taking over the game and WORSE of all, servers crashing simultaneously". I believe there are others like me, supporting the game by topping up game credits, trying to have fun and there you guys are, not doing any single thing about the game. I believe you guys have lots of compensation to do, players playing clan war and half way disconnecting, players who have 1 hour of guns left and they want to enjoy the last 1 hour and all this mishap happens. For your information, most of the server crashes happens during the night and often during the day. We'll await for your actions if not, you can see the drop in your Blackshot SEA sales revenue.