Same sex relationship. Its 2018 LaTale pls

KalleAnXPKalleAnXP Posts: 1Member Beginner
Me and my Boyfriend cant be in a relation ship in this game... why is this a thing wen its 2018??

Comments

• NaotohNaotoh Posts: 20Member Beginner
    just have one of you be a girl/guy character its not like its gonna kill you or anything i mean after all look at my cutie trap char that is a guy p:                                  image
  • TanukiyashaTanukiyasha Posts: 28Member Beginner
    When you can convince the entire country of South Korea (where the actual game developers live) that being homosexual is okay, then maybe you may have that feature.

Unfortunately it's not up to Papaya.

Gay Rights In South Korea (spoiler: there are none)
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    As he said ^

Since Papaya is not the developer, just the hoast, they cant change that. 
    Your best option is to make a female character and dress it to look like a guy. 
    Since any gender can wear any article of clothing now, it's actually pretty easy to make a male character look female and vice-versa.

~[CR]TheArchitect
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • RengekiRengeki Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I agree. Dunno how much leeway Papaya has with implementing custom features (if any) but for something this simple it would take no time at all and shouldn't have any lasting consequences even if it was exclusive to this version.

If not, it's time to go change some world laws I guess.