Any Old Player?

datidedatide Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello, I'm XiaoTide, whom started playing about 7 years ago.

Any old player still playing?

Add me up  IGN: XiaoTide

Me 7 years ago:
edvan1991

Comments

• Gherakul1996Gherakul1996 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    LEL

f c yeh
  • mootez122mootez122 Posts: 9Member Beginner
    Blackshot use to be one of the best games some years ago , 2 bad taht the dev team is not upgrading it ...
  • mootez122mootez122 Posts: 9Member Beginner
    i kinda miss the game doe , thinking about playing it again, hope it won't be full of hacks and shits ...
  • glubokijglubokij Posts: 48Approved Member Beginner
    12 tick servers lasts for 3-4 days top and then everything goes back to 2 tick. If their management is not spending any money in server infrastructure then they will not spend money and resources to fix cheats.

The obvious cheats, like "blackcheats" that are advertised in the lobby are fixed, true, but nothing else.
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    MrDeyveeN a.ka Deyvee.

Since 2008/2009 ...
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • belgianmofobelgianmofo Posts: 10Member Beginner
    BelgianMofo aka Nosaj aka Genius
  • M1_AngelM1_Angel Posts: 4Member Beginner
    I've been playing Blackshot since closed Beta, so I guess my character is 10 years old. Always clean, always will be. 

M1_Angel
  • SensedaveSensedave Posts: 4Member Beginner
    I remember killing a few of you guys.

Seems like the community here isn't what it used to be back in the day, shame, I had a good time playing those days.

Love from sNs_Noob
  • SensedaveSensedave Posts: 4Member Beginner
    I remember killing a few of you guys.

Seems like the community here isn't what it used to be back in the day, shame, I had a good time playing those days.

Love from sNs_Noob
  • ThrasherThrasher Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Wsup Glubo ,Ghera, SNS_Noob and all old players , I'm psyckho (LazyFox) , i just cameback from the death ::)) i missed this game a lot but when i played for the 1st time(1 week ago) ,I was so dissapointed.

Regards, LazyFox (OldFolks)