National Colony ports

torigantorigan Posts: 0Member Beginner
Grand Caymen, trujillo, willemstad and others.......

These ports ARE NOT developed we cant build any ships...I know this promotes your bottle ship program BUT SERIOUSLY!!!!   I will not buy into that crap and if you guys don't do something to unlock these ports so shipbuilding can be done I frankly have no reason to continue to play.....  now i have been here for 12 yrs and while a reset was necessary in your opinion IT HAS GONE TOO FAR.....these ports need some development so we can build ships in-game.

what do the players think about this?

Comments

• aceman39aceman39 Posts: 943Member Intermediate
    Well it is up to us as players to develop these ports as was done in the past 
  • TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    1) The game was released in English in 2010, so, unless you played on an Asian server, 12 years playing isn't possible
    2) All the cities except the 6 starter ones were reset to 0 development when the server wipe happened, so, It's up to the players to do develop them again. If you don't like that......
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • ozawaoozawao Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I doubt very much that the slow development though somebody like that.

IMO publisher, with the help of developers, can introduce some factors/multipliers
    to accelerate development.