[Feedback] New Mystery Boxes

WarRockTeamWarRockTeam Posts: 206Approved Member, WR LGM Trainee
Hello Soldiers,

We recently released a new set of Mystery Boxes in December that was class specific. We received a lot of constructive feedback and we kept that in mind while updating the Mystery Boxes for January. 

I will give you guys a bit of a breakdown in regards to what was changed. We would still like to hear your guys input and feedback on these updated Mystery Boxes.

Changes to these Mystery Boxes:

1. Increased rates of winning items for longer durations.
2. Removed lower duration weapons and items of 3 or 7 days (i.e. You can only win guns permanently or for 30 days now)
3. Removed the survival coin, and increased durations on the following items:
- SLOT_8TH - 7d (December) -> 30d (January)
- Fast_Reload - 7d (December) -> 15d (January)
- EXP_25UP_SET - 7d (December) -> 15d (January)

We changed all of the content within the Mystery Boxes (a full list of what you can win is located here).

These Mystery Boxes are a bit more like the Gold Mystery Box that we use to sell. In the sense that the weapons you could win were always 30 days or permanent. Another benefit of these Mystery Boxes compared to the Gold Mystery Box is that you can select which class you are winning guns for. 

Please give us your feedback regarding these Mystery Boxes (all other comments not relating to this topic will be removed). You can also share with us some screenshots of your lucky wins :D

Regards,

War Rock Team

p0wner1180CorvantesR3voxWR

Comments

• p0wner1180p0wner1180 Posts: 451Member Intermediate
    I'm not a fan of skinned weapons, but these look really really nice. Goodjob on getting these implemented. I also want to say well done on listening to us and changing the durations, increasing chance of winning permanents and removing useless stuff like the survival coin.

Keep it up. (Y)
  • CorvantesCorvantes Posts: 76Member Beginner
    Good Job.
  • HellinoisHellinois Posts: 22Member Beginner
    So you guys saying from all these 4 boxes only these 5 weapons are only available to obtain retail?
    That's  messed up.
    GM'S TAKING A DAY OFF?? THATS MESSED UP. I'M GOING TO BUY SOME BOXES. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT GUNS I WILL GET PERMANENTLY. HURRY UP!
    I'M TALKING ABOUT GOLD MYSTERY BOX AND ALSO THESE BOXES TOO
  • finnhybefinnhybe Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Great, this is for games, have you tried mystery box to buy shopping items like clothes etc.
  • finnhybefinnhybe Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Have you bought mystery box to buy necessary items like clothes etc.