how is this fair?

KazuXkazuyaKazuXkazuya Posts: 8Member Beginner
Peoples that used they lvl 200 booster before it got remove got to keep they lvl 213 char and for those who didnt claim/ use the booster get some 1k pots... how is that fair? i mean.. no one can grind from lvl 200 to 213 with 5 1k pots and 5 200% pots and if u can congratz! not many people are strong anough to do that ITS JUST NOT FAIR!
CyrilicBigAshxasakura1JellyDonut

Comments

• ClavesClaves Posts: 84Member Beginner
    IIrc i got 200 ~220 within a week- and a half of grinding im loosing your point (with under 5  k pots)
    xasakura1MakeLataleGreatAgain
    Related image
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    I'm sorry you feel that way.

In the end, you're still getting a free 200 level pot even though many probably didn't qualify for it.
    In addition, you're getting Free Exp potions.

xasakura1
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • KazuXkazuyaKazuXkazuya Posts: 8Member Beginner
    waw nice job getting from lvl 200 to 220 in a week #pay2win! like i said not many ppl are strong enough to do that. why did the plan change anyways? from removing exp to this now.. sure i apreciate the exp pots, still doesnt change the fact that we are not getting the same shit. 
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    The better question is, why did you not use the potion when you saw it in your box? if you knew it was a mistake on their part then it would be logical that they will fix the problem eventually either by rolling back the servers or  this solution which they chose. If they chose to roll back servers then no one would  have lost anything however, they chose this other solution of giving free stuff so those who  decided to use it got a a 213 character. Besides it is only 213, its not like the potion gave out free 220s or 230s.
    MakeLataleGreatAgain
  • xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
    LaTale is Dying dying because bad decisions.

Getting 213 is pretty hard for new players, that comment saying "is easy to get 220 in a week" is the cancer of LT.

I'm 219 Demi, I expected a lot for the new event, but I now how this will work, same groups chasing the Awaritia and not sharing information or making index.

Yeah, those groups who can get 220 in a week.

For me I am taking a break for LT. Waiting for 10, 20m pet chargers, thanks.

ClavesMakeLataleGreatAgain
    I like turtles
    ya sure i knew that they gonna fix it but i didnt know that they gonna DELETE IT!?!? and why do i always have to use stuff right away when i get it? theres no point of using it if u dont have a free char slot and i was busy doing stuff on my main. @JF7X00 did u even think before u type? 
    MakeLataleGreatAgain
    my question was just simple.. "how is this fair?" 
    MakeLataleGreatAgain
  • ClavesClaves Posts: 84Member Beginner
    ive spent a total of ? 30$ mostly on character slots. how is that pay to win ?

in reference to @Xasakura1 i honestly wouldn't expect you to know but.
    seeing as how 213~220 is literally running the same dungeons daily i dont see how that is hard?  and you literally can get to 1~110 in a flash and 120~200 from bolly/MD with the 1.5 runs event that takes you under 7 hours ( i even made an alt account with no resources and was still able to do so) so im loosing your point.
     but  people who say that are considered cancer because they know what to do when creating a new character ?  get a 4 man party utilize these in game events/ free gift bundles from errors to your advantage. but ill stop since using what is given to you for free though u never deserved it is considered cancer. also players saying "latale is dead" is what is making this game dead. imagine if a new user came on and saw that message and decided to quit. you arent helping whatsoever so why complain? 

in reference to the OP: better luck next time i guess.
    MakeLataleGreatAgain
    Related image
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    Ok well i mean how else did you think they would fix it. You seem quite surprised that they decided to just delete their mistake. 
  • xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
    Really

So, a new player can get lvl 220 in a week.

With 1 week gifts from login event.

Yeah, when new players register they get 10b ely, genesis, sky coli, black sets
    weapons, pets.

And if you saying gifts from leveling up are enough you are so wrong, I say that because I lvled a lot of chars to lvl 200. Here and in OGP.

ofc a new player can get a party in the dead index.

ofc a new player  has the time to grind all those hours, and farm 2 houres more, oh wait they need to get their ely gain stuffs, like Golden pig, Rat pet, or Pach Bunny. 

ofc Papaya gives him those pets for 30 days.

also ofc, game erros are daily, 

oh boy, I helped so many people in my time... and now yes, a bit.

but I can not help they with 60m pet chargers, 30m primes, and 1 page index.

I like turtles
  • JellyDonutJellyDonut Posts: 44Member Beginner
    @KazuXkazuya I just want to get this out the way and say that i understand why you feel that this is unfair, but at the same time you really don't need all that event stuff in the first place. Playing this game is very easy, same with getting to end game content, pay2win has nothing to do with it to be honest. I can tell you right now that dropping a bunch off money on this game isn't going to make you any stronger than someone that has been playing longer than you. what this game is about is knowing where to go, what badges to get, and farming. it takes a long time, and sometimes you will feel like its unfair that other people have it easier, but thats all it is. the pay2win aspect of this game is just to  get things faster, have more access. i can tell you right now there are a lot of pay2win people in this game and most of them are not even that strong. don't be that person to blame your slow pace  on the fact that the game is pay2win, because in reality that is what is unfair.

to 

Claves

What you said about gaining Lvls is completely right, I've done the same. just recently i made a  SS on a new account and got it to 223 in about 2 weeks and i didn't have a bunch of 1k pots and for about 12 LvLs i had to use 300% pots. 

@KazuXkazuya I will be completely honest with u, this game is about knowledge ... thats it, you cant blame the pace that you are going on the game. what you should do is go to the guide section and try to learn how to make the pace faster for yourself. i can tell you now i have been playing this game since beta( even before that on the klt servers) and i can mostly solo most, if not all dungeons atm, and ive only bought fashion and pet chargers with $$ thats really it, everything else i ely farm and buy form players, and no i have shit ely gain because im to lazy to buy ely gear or make my own. i have to split this game between my job/personal life, and im still doing better than the so called "pay2win people".  All i want to say is learn more about the game before you talk about unfairness.

Ps... the game isn't dead, if you think the game is dead stop playing the game, and stop saying the game is dead on forums to make new people not play.

MakeLataleGreatAgain

image image   image image  

Cookies Are for Men Cake Is for Kings 1800 Is for me