Nexon Account Migration Problem

st4y1nw4rst4y1nw4r Posts: 1Member Beginner
Hi Everyone,

I'm writing here since I would like to migrate my old WarRock Nexon account. The problem lies in the fact that the first step of the migration is to open the old Nexon Launcher and click on a pop-up window but I have deleted the entire old WarRock since several months.

How should I do to get again my old character?

Thank you in advance guys,

BB

St4y
penuelespra100297

Comments

• OldDaysOldDays Posts: 75Member Beginner
    Hi,

Sadly, account migration is no longer available. Last days of migration were on August of 2017. So there is no way to save your old account right now.

You can create a new account from here > https://www.papayaplay.com/account/signup.do

penuelespra100297
  • [HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
    Dear @st4y1nw4r,

As you have been told, there is, unfortunately, no way that you can migrate your account now. The migration process ended in August 2017 and all the data that was not migrated has been lost and we cannot recover it.

We would recommend you to create a new account since there are plenty of great updates still to be done. We would love to see you again in the battlefield!

Regards.
    Mhran258penuelespra100297
  • st4y1nw4rst4y1nw4r Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Thank you very much for your response even though very sad :(. Anyways, I have already created a new profile.

Thanks Again for the help.

Regards,

St4y
    Mhran258
  • Mhran258Mhran258 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    you can help me
  • ImskybossImskyboss Posts: 0Member Beginner
    why would you not allow us still to migrate our account, you lost many customers and player just by not letting us migrate our account when we can. not all of us are on the game 24/7 you guys should recover the data and allow us to transfer our data again. i lost my level 76 account and it sucks that i will most likely never play this game to its potential again.
    penuelespra100297
  • penuelespra100297penuelespra100297 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    i spent all my time and money for this game sometimes i played 2 days straight just to reach the level ,last level i left was major level 54. with 13 permanent character 1 gun permanent k1_blood. and all you can say is just to create another account? oh my god! i have already an papaya account and i hoping try to migrate my account. please give another chance please. we love game WAR-ROCK. i still remember my nickname and username account. please re consider it. its not east to level you knew that GM's of WAR-ROCK.
  • Zannabianca2269Zannabianca2269 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Come si crea un nick warrock