Big Trading Clipper and Large CLipper

JazzminJazzmin Posts: 60Member Beginner
edited February 2018 Suggestions
This is quite a simple suggestion.
When they added an extra mod to most 4 mod slots. They neglected two reasonably nice boats. The Large Clipper and the Big Trading CLipper. My suggestion: Add an extra mod slot to these ships. THey're nice boats, but just don't have enough mod slots to sensibly b
Twitchalot
Captain-Simon - ACME Corperation
GrandGeneralSimon - Osmanli_Aslanlar
Captain-Simbert

Comments

• TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    One way of doing it would be to raise the cap for adding mod rounds at the colony. I believe it's now 60, meaning you can't add a round if doing so will raise the highest of the 3 level requirement past 60, so, max the highest requirement can be and still be able to add a mod round is 55. If the cap were raised to say, 70, ships with base 64 req like the LC and BTC could have one mod round added at the colony and go to 5/5. Also, ships like LTC could go to 7/7.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Don't worry because Order of Prince will solve that problem since you will be allowed to mod beyond limit even though it does have success rate % around 70% I think.