[BS-GLB Community Feedback] CS80 Lunar Games

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited February 2018 Feedback & Suggestions

Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

May luck be with you in this Lunar New Year!

To properly celebrate this international holiday, the BlackShot Mercenaries are all participating in the Lunar Games, an intense series of events for the entire community to show off their skills. In addition to the games, there are several other events taking place to help make the most of this season luck, including daily prize packages, new Goldbox items, and a Lunar Bash GM Event!

Check out the update info here:

CS80 Lunar Games (click for more info)

We really would appreciate if you could check all the update info on the link above, play a lot to test all the new features and later share your feedback and also your suggestions for future improvements on this topic.

As usual your feedback is always extremely important to us and always taken under consideration for improvements in our product and especially on your gaming experience.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot

Comments

• MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    Good thing about the patch...log in bonuses everything else is listed below if I am wrong in any way please tell me

1 Hit sniper even with 115 HP and sniper armour...CHECK
    0 recoil rifle.......CHECK
    Rayne back in for whales....CHECK
    VIP hack working......CHECK
    Everyone joining brazil like the last medal event...CHECK

INB4 " we are getting a balance update soon don't worry until then just enjoy getting owned by 1 tap gold box snipers"

• baran2627baran2627 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    You have hours of QnAs, and talk about the game being more balanced than it already is. I came back for the sole purpose of this as i thought it was becoming balanced and better. But yet again, ive been wrong and you implement a sniper thats 1hit 10/10 times, you also implement a weapon that has 0 recoil. you just run and spray and can get a kd above 70 without a problem. 

live up to your words or youll be losing more players.
  • KAOLOkidKAOLOkid Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Why do you put broken items in the game and then make them unavailable again? Do you realize how unbalanced this makes the game? If you're gonna put 1 hit sniper, broken skins, broken grenades, broken items in the game JUST LET THEM STAY IN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE TO BUY. Because now people are running around with this stuff, but people who took a break or new to the game can't buy it? The game is already messed up since 7 years but at least just go all the way and let it be a broken pay2win game but don't be like sometimes you can get a chance for a broken weapon for 999 days. I don't understand this from developer perspective because if the broken MSR was in the goldbox right now a lot more players would do goldbox so it's more money. 

The most important thing is the MSR is the most broken item in the game and you need to either NERF it so its not 1 shot to armor + 115 HP 
    OR
    put it back in goldbox or shop. 

Nobody who play seriously wants to spend money for McMillan corgi jack which is slow and not 1 hit sniper, YOU ARE LOSING MONEY, players going offline because nobody can beat MSR players without MSR, please get it through your head because I swear to you if you do nothing game WILL bleed out very fast. 
    MPVshot
This discussion has been closed.