Abnormal Action

kieno345kieno345 Posts: 1Member Beginner
It happened a few times when i wanted to play blackshot because boosted maps are out. After i played the few rounds, my blackshot froze and said this: Abnormal Action was detected, Client will be terminated. Then my blackshot sea automatically closed by itself. I tried login in back again and it says that again. I did login a few times and even reinstalling blackshot 2 times and reinstall it again. After that my friend told me to close all apps and try again, It says that again. I got so frustrated and restarted my Laptop. When the restart was over, I login again and it stills says the same. Pls fix this asap i need to level up in all these boosted map thanks!
Image result for blackshot abnormal action
PS:this picture is from Global but im from SEA and i found it on google images as it looks the same! hope you understand and fix this problem ASAP!

Comments

• AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127Member Master
    Dear user,

It seems you have an "Abnormal Action was detected" issue. Please send us a Support Ticket so we can help look through the issue with you.

You can follow these steps below to submit a support ticket.

1) Log in into the papayaplay website at https://www.papayaplay.com/portal.do

2) Click on Support (It is located beside your ID at top right of the website.)

3) Click on Blackshot SEA or Blackshot Global (Depending on which server the account you are having trouble in).

4) Click on the 'Submit a request' on top right of the website.

5) Fill in the support ticket.

6) Click on Submit.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate contacting us.

Regards,
    DSH-AFUBAR.