[NOTICE] Community Representatives - Session 3

[LT]Eris[LT]Eris Posts: 109LT GM Trainee
edited February 2018 Announcements
Dear Players,

We are happy to announce our Session 3 Community Representatives for the term beginning today on February 20. We have selected six CRs:
ilianna (Discord: Tigara#9432)
Malbard (Discord: Malle#0918)
MarySama (Discord: MaryIm#8267)
Raymond (Discord: Raymond#4260)
SuperMelee (Discord: Edwak#6259)
Tanukiyasha (Discord: Tanukiyasha#7516)

Here are their introductions in their own words.

ilianna

I'm considered as Tigara but I prefer Tig to make it easier for the public. I have a passion for drawing, preferably digital, and I am capable of helping those in need whenever I have the chance. I've been on LaTale since the "OGP days" but be warned, I am still learning the game myself so I may not know everything there is about it. I look forward to helping the community!

Malbard
Hello everyone !
It's Malbard. Some call me Mal. Neither of those are close to my real name but i like the way it sounds and its probably easier to pronounce for most of you. I was born and live in Germany, 24 years old and currently work in a chocolate factory as an engineer.
I started playing LaTale very casually waay back on OGP and only really got to endgame on this server and had to learn a lot. So i think i have a good understanding on both playstyles and am happy to give back to the community who taught me so much.Hit me up if you need anything. I also am fluent in German, in case you need any support in that language.

MarySama
Hi, It's Mary here and my character name is MarySama. With 10 years of latale experience, initially playing on the Korean version of Latale before going to study in the United States. I love latale and I look forward to work with everyone. With that, I also have a lot of knowledge and experience regarding endgame content. If any players or native mandarin speakers have issues, feel free to come to me for help.

Raymond
Well when it comes to Latale i have been playing this game a long time,though most people never knew me personally, a lot of people can tell who i am just by the way i play the game despite being a wandering player since the early days of ogp. i spend most of my time  focusing  on making my community irl better, and in game i spend it pretty much the same way, though a lot of people tend to say i am weird for being so helpful and never wanting anything in return,  i feel like this is just part of  the nature of who i am.

SuperMelee
Hello everyone, SuperMelee here. Long-time player since about 2009, leader of the StarOcean guild. Returning CR, hoping to finish up any unfinished work on Papaya's wiki project which we started on the first CR session and spread its awareness. Feel free to ask me anything or send any players my way for assistance.

Tanukiyasha
Hello everyone! You all know me simply as "Tanukiyasha", and many of you may recognize me as a much older player to LaTale.  Between the OGP era and Papaya server relanch, I have been playing this game for about 9 years total.  I have witnessed the rise and decline and the eventual end of the OGP server, and I have been watching closely to how the Papaya version of the game has been handled.  Between this time, I have done my best to provide information abot this game to not only the new LaTale team, but to the players as well, and I look forward to further assicint you all with any knowledge I can bring to the table!  As a veteran player and a long time Black Anima end gamer, I feel I have alot of knowledge I can share to help this game grow in a positive direction.  As a CR, i will be sure to take my position and duties seriously, and perform to the best of my ability, thank you for having me!

Please contact one of the CRs either in game or through Discord for any of the following:
1. Suggestions or concerns about the game.
2. Reporting users for breaking terms of service.
3. Reporting bugs, glitches, or abnormalities.
4. If you need arbiter for inter-player conflict.

Do not give your personal or account details to our CRs. Please send private matters to our Support Help Desk directly.

If you need help in languages other than English. Two of our CRs are fluent in additional languages.
For support in Chinese (Mandarin) / 普通话: MarySama (Discord: MaryIm#8267)
For support in German / Deutsch: Malbard (Discord: Malle#0918)

Finally. If you haven't done so already. Please leave your feedback for our previous, session 2 CRs at the link: https://goo.gl/forms/v3Aq6rT558VKO3EB3
The form will remain open until February 28, 23:59 CET.

Thanks.
TanukiyashaMaryRavureBigAsh