Say Hello to the New Community Advisors!

GMBenyaGMBenya Posts: 33Approved Member Beginner
edited October 2018 Announcement

Ahoy Captains,

We are happy to announce that 3 new Community Advisors will take part in our Community Support Team as of today: [CA]BlakeC[CA]BlueSiren and [CA]Alianore!

Many of you will recognize these CAs and know their responsibilities, but for the rest of you, their roles are the following:
・Generally assist players in-game
・Report bugs/illegal activities to GMs
・Collect feedback and suggest improvements to GMs
・Monitor the in-game public chat

So, in order to get to know them better, here is the short introduction of our CAs:

[CA]BlakeC
How long you have played UWO:
I've been playing straight since 2013 aside from a couple of breaks.

Things you are good at in the game:
Trading, crafting, adventure, shipwrecks & nanban

Things you have achieved for the community:
I used to volunteer as a Firstmate back on OGplanet, which lasted for a little over a year. We were tasked to help new players out, answer questions, and seeing them through. I was quite good at it. But I think it's time I stepped up to the plate and flex my arms a bit more and see what I can help out for UWO. I also contribute quite a bit to the site Ivyro.

[CA]BlueSiren
I have been playing UWO for five years.

I am an adventurer that loves maritime. I also love running through dungeons. 

I have helped mentor new players and my company mates. I also work with the French Council to help organize our activities in the game. I encourage everyone to find what they enjoy in the game.

[CA]Alianore
I have been playing for 7 years as of this past March back when GPotato was one of the game's hosts.

I would like to think that my primary game skills are primarily adventure-related. My friends in game like to tease me when I complain about inventory problems that I could easily fix that if I threw away some of the archive maps that I am always carrying. However, when my company needs me, you can find me running the occasional trade run, helping out in the dungeons, or providing battle support.

Things that I have achieved for the community, in the past (and currently) creating and maintaining my blog on search plunder and shipwrecks, I wrote a few adventure guides for the old forum on the in-game holiday events, guides for some of the older updates such as Xanadu, and served for two years as a CA and three years as a Firstmate... the latter program I co-managed during my time as a CA. Most importantly, I look forward to the new opportunities to assist the players and game!

See you all on the Seas!
-Team Uncharted Waters

HuseyinGaziSpooklespekkauwerCulvernNaverUWOkuchenkxDestryamy777beymerynnnWildDiscovery